Market Pulse 365 review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: May 14, 2022 · MarketPulse365.com  · Is this your company?

What is Market Pulse 365?

Market Pulse 365 is a trading signals provider that offers trading recommendations in Forex, COMEX and world Indices such as

• Dow Jones (US30),
  • Dax 30, S&P 500,
  • Nasdaq 100,
  • French (CAC40),
  • TSE (UK100).

Please read Market Pulse 365 Reviews below and share your live trading experiences in using these signals.

Market Pulse 365

Join live discussion of MarketPulse365.com on our forum

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 20, 2020,

The largest fraud and fraudulent company in the world of Forex Beware of it

This company delivers traders that it has a long experience in the trading world and provides you with the details of deals, most of which are short-term and often lose, and they do not care and continue with this approach
I lost all my money with them, and then they asked me to manage my account themselves and I accepted that, but the losses continued until the account was executed.
I then threatened them with posting what happened on social media, until they transferred $ 200 to deposit them in the account to continue trading.
But they lost all the money again

Atif karim,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Apr 10, 2020,

Over priced , over promised under delivered

The company makes false claims, promises high returned on a standards packages $2/3k return and premiums package $4/5k returns.
I started an account with $10k, one day they made me $1300, the next day , they made a loss of $4k. So since I have been with them (almost 6/7 weeks ), I came out with a loss of almost $3500/- when I said enough is enough.
They ask almost $1700 for basic account and almost $4k for premiums ..

In my opinion, making a flashy websites , claiming that they work 12 hours a day analysing markets and delivering about 35% success on their trades is not worth it.

The only thing which resulted in 1 star is the guy Sameer who is polite and friendly with good Conscious but his trades are NOT.

You can get better signal channels on trade view costing $50 to $100 which will make you money but Markeg Pulse is certainly NOT.

I would advise caution if you taking of paying extraordinary prices and yet going to lose your money , you can do it yourself or like me why would you use signals !!

So in summery - DONT buy into what you see on the surface.. I had to give up trading with a loss including their fee almost $4000/-

So be advised !!

Saudia, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 13, 2020,

Marketpulse365 scammers
They have blown up my account under management
Be very careful.

Ronnie,
India, India,
Aug 20, 2020,

More than my own

I am taking their services previous year quite good and they provide approx30-40% returns monthly easily.i am again renew my service with Roy and he is good expert,they recover my 5000$ and also help me to recover more than also teach me the analysis

Dubai,
India, India,
Aug 27, 2020,

Better then others

I joined that guys in march2019 and with three months package of 549$ and I am making alomost 1500$ in this tenure and after I was continue my services with them and makes money consistently and now I am a successful trader with mr.sameer genius analyst in forex

Abdul,
Apr 7, 2021,

ITS A SCAM

Please dont fall into their services, they wont delivery what they promise to you.
Infact i have lost more than 5k USD and they promised they will recover, but now they dont even reply to my messages

Valencia, Spain,
Jun 29, 2021,

Very Good Signal Provider

I have been following this company’s signals for three months now and I have found them excellent.

Their average success rate in this period to TP1, has been over 75%, they also have a reasonable win/lose ratio.

I also found their customer support on WhatsApp very effective.

Jul 21, 2021,

Stay away and save your money

Stay away snd save your money
They are not professional and I lost with them 2000$ because of hedging and account already blown
They will promise you the moon before payment and once you pay there will be nothing but loses and wrong trades
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 19, 2021,

Aisha at market pulse as been excellent in communication and helped me manage my account and profitable trades I would recommend her and market pulse

anonymous,
KUWAIT, Kuwait,
Dec 13, 2021,

MARKETPULSE365

Taken first just the basic service, then Ayesha forced to take the prime service for 11 months USD.2599/-

Invested 5000 USD Equity and now they bought it down to 3,000 USD (LOSS OF 2,000 USD).

Promised good returns for prime services of 30% to 50% profit per month.

Showed screenshot of other clients making profit to convince us to go for the prime services.

Names of these people handing the trading are :
Alex (Real name Abhishaikh)
Rajiv & Ayesha

Mr. Ahmed from Mumbai - thank you so much for letting us all know by putting up your review. Did you manage to retrieve your money. Let me know & if you have the article of the Indore news to share it.

if other clients have the same issue, please do post it. so it can help other as well.

Thanks.