Darico.io Review

Updated: Jul 5, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Darico is a forex broker. Darico offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. Darico.io offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, ETFs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Darico.io

Join live discussion of Darico.io on our forum

Falesti, Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 10, 2020,

scam

I worked with this company. Everything is fine until you register withdrawal, then no one responds to your messages. Nor did the depot want to return it to me and I wrote to them that I am writing a complaint to the police and the deposit was given to me. Do not expect to receive the profit from them. No such messages and no one answers. It's a scam company

Feb 28, 2020 - No Rating I deposited them and made some profit. I have registered withdrawal and I am waiting for many days. I'm waiting to see if it will give me the profit, then I'll add another rewiew. Until I was disappointed with them, I deposited with bitcoin and bitcoin is now cheaper.

Portugal, Portugal,
Mar 9, 2020,

Broker does not respond to withdrawals

Carefully. This broker does not withdraw money and stops responding to emails. I have created a topic on the forum and will invite them here for discussion. I hope for you, here I see that many problems are solved. I would not want to quarrel with the broker because I see that he started a good project. I don't think my penny is worth the company's downgrade.