IntrGroups.com Review

Formerly IntrGroup.com and Intr-Group.com

Updated: Oct 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

IntrGroups is a forex broker. IntrGroups offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. IntrGroups.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

IntrGroups.com

Join live discussion of IntrGroups.com on our forum

Khan,
Apr 7, 2021,

All these companies are scammers - beware

Intrgroup.uk / intrgroups.com / itr-gr.com / T-Revenue are all the same company. They are excellent in scamming people of their valuable savings. They lure potential candidates by promising huge profits made possible by trading online. Once people are unable to add any more funds, they become nasty, aggressive and make up all sorts of stories. They do not allow you to withdraw any funds from the trading account. I am tempted to believe that none of us actually did any trading online, it was a rigged online trading system by them. They expect you to buy from them insurance, securities, etc. to protect your trading account - and that is the scam itself where they pocket the money. They will force you to liquidate your account since they will have generated huge deficits. Sometimes you may have noticed that the charts and the item prices are not in sync – another sign of them manipulating the trading system.
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF NAMED Companies stated in the first sentence.

jdbo,
pr. Antwerpen, Belgium,
Mar 30, 2021,

Oplichters Scammers

Je ziet je geld nooit meer terug, oplichters eerste klas, komen in het begin overtuigend over, Afblijven en zoveel mogelijk delen vis soc. media

You will never see your money back, scammers first class, come across convincing in the beginning, Hands off and share fish soc as much as possible. media

Split, Croatia,
Jan 1, 2021,

stole between 86000EUR and 210000EUR from me

Nothing is good with Intrgroups. Their phones do not operate. Their support e-mail address and chatroom do not work. Their withdrawal process does not operate. When I requested 10 000 EUR they sent me 1500EUr. When I requested alll back (210000EUR) overnight supposedly automatic robot lost everything. They are liars. Fake brokers. Thieves.

Bahrain, Bahrain,
Mar 19, 2020,

Issues

Not able to withdraw my request has been pending from the last 16 days and zero support from the customer service about the issue. Account manager no longer calls me or replies to my emails

Mar 7, 2020 - No Rating Haven't received any amount yet. Had contacted customer service recently and was told that the request will be processed
in 3 or 4 days and I asked them what if itdoesn't get processed... So the customer service staff told me that he would send a note to the management but I honestly don't believe that it will work. I have also sent an email to their compliance department explaining my situation as it's a weekend now so hoping to hear back from them soon.. will keep everyone updated as soon as I receive any reply.

Mar 4, 2020 - No Rating I recently got to know that this broker is not regulated but they seem to be good till now. 3months ago I started by depositing $250 and opened a standard account which offered a leverage of 1:10 and then was contacted by my account manager and was asked to deposit further for better leverage and profits. In total, I deposited around $4000. I was not a experienced trader so often ran into losses but as i was given a weekly session with my account manager who often helped to recover part of my funds by working with higher leverages and kept explaining me the advantages and disadvantages of high leverage. He also referred me to some analyst who helped me to trade better by explaining the indicators,technical analysis etc. I finally managed to make $8000 in about a couple of months and was upgraded to a silver account and started working with a leverage of 1:20 which is acceptable to me. What's bothering me now is the withdrawal part. I requested a withdrawal 2 days ago but was told that it would take around 4-7 days to process it which is also mentioned in their t&c section and another 3 weeks to receive it. Now, that's a lot of time to receive my money which does not seem to be normal. Can you guys please help me with your experiences? What do you think about this broker?

We are unaware of any withdrawal method where delivery would take 3 weeks.  Even very slow bank wires usually arrive in 10 days or less.

Please leave a followup review to let everyone know if your money arrived or not.

Bazza82,
Wales, United Kingdom,
Mar 9, 2020,

Waiting..waiting..waiting

Started with a deposit of $250 and was contacted soon after. Was given lots of guidance, advice and since I was new I also lots most of my $250 but my financial manager gained it all back and more..happy days. But then every communication turned to depositing more money which i wasnt prepared to do as i wanted to see if i actually get my money back out and into my bank again. Since then and repeated attempts to convince me to invest more money they have stopped phoning me at least but i have a balance of over $14,000 from all my investments on my own and now I'm waiting a long time to see any funds back into my bank...

Please leave a followup review in a few weeks to let everyone know if you could get your money withdrawn or not.