FairForexFX.com Review

Fair Forex Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FairForexFX is a forex broker. Fair Forex FX offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. FairForexFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FairForexFX.com

Established: 2019
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@fairforexfx.com
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Bond Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, PayPal, Zelle
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal

Join live discussion of FairForexFX.com on our forum

FairForexFX.com profile provided by fairforexmod, Apr 7, 2020

Fair Forex is a Forex brokerage based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Fair Forex combines a completely fair and transparent trading environment with outstanding spreads and commission rates. With spreads starting from 0.0 pips and commission starting at just $5 per lot. Fair Forex offers Islamic Trading Accounts. Fair Forex also delivers a completely TRUE ECN connection to its clients and accepts US Traders with open arms. Compared to the likes of other brokerages that accept US Clients, Fair Forex boasts the lowest spreads and commission. Fair Forex is controlled by traders just like you who know exactly what the customer looks for in a broker.

South carolina, USA,
May 23, 2020,

Best of both worlds

I have used several different brokers looking for a solid one and I believe I have definitely found one with the best spreads and also customer service is great.

I definitely reccomend this to anyone who uses MT5.

Cheers!

America, USA,
May 23, 2020,

5 star broker!!!

Very best all around broker you could ask for! Spreads are low, support is quick and great and hands on, free signals group with great traders!! Couldn’t asked for more value from a broker!
Thanks Fairforex!

Reginald Long,
Tyler, TX, USA,
Apr 10, 2020,

FairForex the Greatest!!

I’ve been looking for a broker that I can use that would help me be more efficient as a trader. Fair forex has provided that opportunity for me to have a real chance of making money. I love that it’s fair and I would recommend this broker to anyone. Better than  any other broker I’ve ever used

Yaounde, Cameroon,

Leading Brokerage

Fair Forex is really fair as it's names . No manipulations, fast and nice customer, and more to that allows the Trading of Cryptos over the weekend..

Fair for all... Stop losing money and join us at Fair Forex

Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 9, 2020,

True ecn broker. Variety of trading instruments. Low spread, I think the broker with the lowest spread. So far the best broker for me.

Accra, Ghana,
Apr 9, 2020,

Fair forex is on top of the game so far. True Ecn , super low spread and co

I have been trading with them and they are the best . I sometimes wonder if they even make money . Customers service is more than best .
You even book an appointment with the CEO .
I will always recommend fair forex to all traders.