FairForexFX.com Review

Fair Forex Limited

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FairForexFX is a forex broker. Fair Forex FX offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. FairForexFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FairForexFX.com
Were you offered money to leave a review for FairForexFX?  If so, please CLICK HERE and use the form to submit all the details.
February 2021:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews submitted for FairForexFX.

Established: 2019
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@fairforexfx.com
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Bond Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Instacoins, M-Pesa, PayPal, Zelle
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal

Join live discussion of FairForexFX.com on our forum

FairForexFX.com profile provided by fairforexmod, Apr 7, 2020

Fair Forex is a Forex brokerage based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Fair Forex combines a completely fair and transparent trading environment with outstanding spreads and commission rates. With spreads starting from 0.0 pips and commission starting at just $5 per lot. Fair Forex offers Islamic Trading Accounts. Fair Forex also delivers a completely TRUE ECN connection to its clients and accepts US Traders with open arms. Compared to the likes of other brokerages that accept US Clients, Fair Forex boasts the lowest spreads and commission. Fair Forex is controlled by traders just like you who know exactly what the customer looks for in a broker.

South Carolina, USA,
Apr 8, 2021,

Great broker

I haven’t even been trading for a whole year and this is the only broker I’ve used. Great experience with them. There were some recent changes but it is for the better! Would recommend to others.

Michigan, USA,
Mar 16, 2021,

Great Broker With Great Service

What does one need in a good broker. No wait! A great broker. Trust, honesty, and unexcelled service! Fair Forex has all three! I have been trading for six years, and have never had such great customer service. I am looking forward to doing business with Fair Forex for years to come.

Stl, USA,
Mar 2, 2021,

Fair forex... Fairest of them all

This is best broker I’ve came across on my journey. Loads of information and reliable support. Recommend for beginners and pros

Lex,
USA, USA,
Feb 27, 2021,

Deposit to Fair Forex missing!

When transferring money to Fair Forex using Bitcoin, Fair Forex gives you there address and QR code to scan. I scanned the code with my BTC wallet. My wallet stated and showed the transaction approved and completed. However, my Fair Forex account did not show the deposit. I waited days to give it some time, still nothing. I contacted them about the issue. They stated I should have taken a picture of the transaction and sent it to them. I sent the pics of the transaction, the date, the time, the address the money was sent from and the amount. After I sent them the info they requested; They said they could not find the money and the money amount I sent them could have changed due to ‘fees’... I have never heard of this. Also, no other broker has ever asked for pics of sending money, especially when the broker is giving you the actual address to send the money (scan code). It makes no sense. Any how they can’t find the money sent for some odd reason. So it supposedly lost in cyber space. Seems a bit shaky to me.

Las Vegas, USA,
Feb 18, 2021,

These 5 star reviews must be fake or paid

There is no way this broker has the many positive reviews. They are a complete scam. First, they require you to make a copy of your hash when transferring BTC into your account. No other broker I have used requires this. If you do not follow up with them, you will never get your deposit. Then, when trying to withdrawal money, they tell you there is a 20% fee for BTC. Again, no other broker I have seen charges this much. And since I was already suspicious of them on the deposit, I did not trade and just wanted my money back. They tell me about the BTC charge, their paypal is down and there is another 20% fee due to no trading. When following up again, they will not respond. Thank goodness I only tested them with $100. If you think you are going to get any of your money back from these guys - you are crazy. Complete scam.

Canada, Canada,
Feb 18, 2021,

Amazing

The company gives you the tools & helps you with the knowledge to pursue further into trading higjly recommend to be with these guys.

Deondre Murphy,
Florida, USA,
Feb 15, 2021,

The best broker hands down!

I am beyond pleased w fair forex! This company is truly amazing and is easy to work with as well as helpful agents! I won’t be leaving anytime soon !

Bronx,
New York, USA,
Feb 13, 2021,

Best Broker!

I love FairForex! I've noticed that my trading has gotten a lot better ever since I switched to this broker. Also, the customer service is amazing! They answer very quickly and make sure your problem gets resolved.

South carolina, USA,
May 23, 2020,

Best of both worlds

I have used several different brokers looking for a solid one and I believe I have definitely found one with the best spreads and also customer service is great.

I definitely reccomend this to anyone who uses MT5.

Cheers!

America, USA,
May 23, 2020,

5 star broker!!!

Very best all around broker you could ask for! Spreads are low, support is quick and great and hands on, free signals group with great traders!! Couldn’t asked for more value from a broker!
Thanks Fairforex!