Bull-Capital.com Review

Mislav Nikolic

Updated: Jun 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Bull-Capital.com

Join live discussion of Bull-Capital.com on our forum

Croatia, Croatia,
Apr 13, 2020,

Ultima is life changer

Ultima is my first encounter with Forex altogether. I was looking for a way to invest money, and then an acquaintance of mine who had been trading for years referred me to Mislav and Ultima, since he had already had so much positive experience that exceeded his expectations. Today, after almost half a year of trading Ultima, I can only say the same. My account is more than doubled, and trading is so easy since everything is automated, which is most important to an amateur like me. Plus, customer support is amazing, fast, and has every answer to my question. Thank you, thank you, thank you Mislav and Ultima!

Osijek, Croatia,
Apr 18, 2020,

Fantastic EA!

I have tried a handful of EA's and not a single one produced so great results as Ultima. My account doubled in less than a month, which was simply unbeliavable. Looking forward to following weeks and months trading with this amazing tool!

Brum, United Kingdom,
Jun 20, 2020,

Mislav is an amazing human being hands down.

Hi Mislav, thank you for your year of dedication on making this EA and providing a service which is life changing for many people just want to thank you so much. Your hard work must of had allot of strain on your family and loved ones. For you to bring out this outstanding system which could potentially change many lives & I can't thank you enough we from the outside don't know how much blood sweat and tears and back testing you had to go through, it's outstanding and brilliant. Your work means allot and dedication and customer service and support truly grateful. Thank you so much Mislav your a down to earth person straight forward guy we need more people like you in this world providing such award winning services for people like myself.

Thank you again.

Reply by Bull Capital submitted Jun 22, 2020:
Thank you so much for your kind words Saleandro. My biggest goal is to make clients happy and very profitable, and also, to learn them more about Forex.
It's a great reward hearing clients happy!