FibMatrix.com Review

Updated: Jun 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FibMatrix.com

Special offers

Promotion

FibMatrix Free 7 Day Trial

Experience the FibMatrix Dynamic Grids the VTA (Virtual Trading Assistant) in the FibMatrix Live Online Forex Trade Room for 1 Full Week!

• Expires Apr 9, 2021
Get deal
18 traders already tried

Join live discussion of FibMatrix.com on our forum

FibMatrix.com profile provided by ShakespeareFX, May 24, 2020

FibMatrix Forex Day Trading Software is devoted to turning struggling traders into successful forex traders. Created by Sam Shakespeare, The FibMatrix Forex Day Trading System is based on Dynamic Fibonacci Grids Multi-Timeframe forex trading software. The FibMatrix Software Suite Also Includes the FibMatrix VTA (Virtual Trading Assistant), FibMatrix News Reader, Trader's Log and Dynamic Fibonacci Wave Indicator. With all 20 Trading Setups can be Fully Automated.

FibMatrix Dynamic FIbonacci Grid Forex Trading Software and Live Forex Trading Room provides an experience like never before. A MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor based on the same principles that have been used by the International Banking System to dominate the currency market. The FibMatrix, quite simply, shows you the SECRET to making money in the foreign exchange market.

-FibMatrix Dynamic Fibonacci Grids
-FibMatrix VTA (Virtual Trading Assistant)
-FibMatrix FULL AUTO VTA Bots!
-FibMatrix Live Online Forex Trade Room

COME TRADE WITH US AND NEVER TRADE ALONE AGAIN!!

Laughlin NV, USA,
Jun 19, 2020,

Great platform and awesome training!

I had been trading Forex for many years--with very limited success--when I found FibMatrix.com about six months ago. The trading room Sam offers is a great place to learn how the platform works and it absolutely does work! In addition, Sam is a very knowledgeable, personable, and patient teacher. He really cares about his traders being able to understand how everything fits together, and he stresses the need to demo trade in the beginning, which I did for five months or so. I have been trading in my live account for the past several weeks with much more success than I have ever had before! Thanks Sam!

Colchester, United Kingdom,
Jun 4, 2020,

The best I have tried by a long way.

I have been using FibMatrix now for a few months.I initially signed up to try the 7 day trial, more out of curiosity than expectancy. It is basically a trading style very different from what I have ever used before , It uses trading grids based on Fibonacci. I was a bit confused to start with but the owner, a guy called Sam Shakespeare who runs a daily chat room for all his members is a brilliant , very friendly guy that helps you understand quickly, he cant do enough for you, a top guy that's for sure. I now honestly find trading with this method fantastic and a lot easier. I was so impressed after my 7 day trial I took out life membership. I would say if you have reservations sign up for the trial like I did, you will not regret it. It is like nothing else out there , great product and a great guy that runs the show.

Jun 3, 2020,

Worth the Investment !

To start with Sam is a very genuine guy who doe not try to hard sell you like most FX product owners out there.

The grid system he has devised is very well presented and is suited for those who want to learn to trade from beginners to advanced levels. The support for his product is unparallel with lots of youtube videos and of course the daily chatroom where you can see live action and interact with Sam and ask all the questions you need.

Being able to configure a BOT is what seems to be trending in the forex community and from my experience there are a lot of very complicated junk exps out there. Sam’s BOTs show consistent results but what’s better is that he explains how he is optimising these BOTS and how you can too!

I have really learned a lot and and very pleased with the product.
I would recommend this to those of you who want to actually learn, trade and be supported by an experienced trader and will put the time in to succeed.

Greg Sands,
Atlanta, USA,
May 26, 2020,

Great Learning Environment

Sam is an experienced trader on both the technical and fundamental front. He combines his expertise along with the proprietary Fibmatrix charts. It's literally like sniping because the grids are that accurate when combined with the instructions that he teaches us in the trade room and videos. I've know Sam for a while and he has a great ability to take something that is extremely complex and simplify it so that a 2 year old can understand.