BreakFree Trading Review

Anton Kann

Asger Emborg

Updated: Jan 12, 2022 · BreakFreeTrading.com  · Is this your company?

BreakFree Trading algorithm scans financial markets providing buy and sell trading signals. It has one-click integration with over 400 brokers supporting metatrader platform allowing you to place the trades directly from BreakFree Trading App.

BreakFree believes that trading should be like a game and gives you access to community of like minded traders.

Additional features include Real-time Trend Detection, BFT Sonar, BFT TradeGuard, and BreakFree Trading Academy.

Please read BreakFree Trading reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this software.

BreakFree Trading

Join live discussion of BreakFreeTrading.com on our forum

St Helens, United Kingdom,
Jul 13, 2021,

All in one

I'm reluctant to do this because I want to keep my liquidity, however the human in me wants to help people.

This site basically is a God Send. Ignore the algorithm part for now, the navigator is like everything tradingview was hoping to be. So useful in managing and setting trades, the trade guard helps you so much.

The algorithm itself I manually backtested on BTCGBP, 100 trades on XMODE doing break-retest-continuation set ups and my result was about 70% winrate with a 1.7 risk-reward ratio. This is insane for that RR.

Overall, extremely highly recommended with such a supportive community.

Just don't tell others, keep our liquidity with losing retail traders!