AximTrade.com Review

Thara Heights Owner’s Corporation

Updated: Jan 4, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AximTrade is a forex broker. Axim Trade offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. AximTrade.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, equity, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AximTrade.com
May-November 2021: Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for AximTrade.

Established: 2020
Address: 103 566 St Kilda Rd Melbourne VIC 3002., Australia
Contact: support@aximtrade.com
Regulators: ASIC #001294600, FSPR # FSP6317469, SVGFSA #0539713, BVI FSC #1566389
CFD: Gold, Silver
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, Alipay, FasaPay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, paytm, Skrill, UnionPay, UPI, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of AximTrade.com on our forum

AximTrade.com profile provided by aximtrader, Jan 3, 2022

AximTrade Group is an online financial services provider that offers forex, indices, metal, and cryptocurrencies for trading online with over 100,000 active clients from all around the world. AximTrade stands out as a forex broker for its reliability and excellent trading conditions with flexible leverage, 100+ trading instruments, 0.004s execution speed, and up to 100% bonus.

The AximTrade Group is represented by the following entities and is regulated by various jurisdictions worldwide.AximTrade Pty Limited is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Huntington Services Limited is an IBC registered in New Zealand and is authorized as a Financial Service Provider (FSP).

AximTrade LLC is registered by the Financial Services Authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines which ensures the broker’s compliance with the highest international standards and best conduct of business practices.

AximTrade Regulations guarantee accountability and transparency that protects the interests of our traders.

selangor, Malaysia,
Jan 1, 2022,

Legit broker

Hi, ive been use this broker since 2020.
so far so good.
fast depo fast withdrawal.
support team also reply so fast.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Aug 10, 2021,

GREAT EXPERIENCE IN AXIMTRADE

At first, I knew Aximtrade from one of my friend. I decided to join this broker since I heard many good reviews from my friends. IN FACT, it is a really good broker! I already trade in axim for almost 3 months now. It's a really great trading journey for beginner like me. I love how they process deposit and withdrawal thing really fast and they provide so many methods for deposit, so it's really convenience for me! They also offering rebates programme for u guys who get your friends join in this broker. I start to recommend this broker 2 months ago since this broker is worth to recommend!! Well done, Aximtrade.

Jun 10, 2021 - 5 Stars I've been trading in Axim for around 1.5 months, and what I have is only good and good experience (for real). First of all, the verification process is so easy and smooth. Then, they literally have all information that I need in their website (it's damn complete!) They even have 24/7 customer service and provide native speaker, which is AMAZING! I mean, there is no issue for me since I can speak English well, but imagine like others who can't speak english, this kind of service makes them waaay easier to trade in Axim and solve their issue (if they have any) hahhaa anyway, nothing to be complained about AximTrade. Just keep it up!

May 23, 2021 - 5 Stars Trading in AximTrade is very convenient and easy for a beginner like me. They do provide all of the information that I need!! they also have 24/7 support system, which i find it very useful and the staff are very friendly and fast response. Overall, AximTrade is the broker that I put on my trust and will recommend it to my friends & relatives. Thank you aximtrade for being a good & reliable broker! Well done, keep it up!

Ho chi minh,vietnam, Viet Nam,
Jul 12, 2021,

Excellent service!!!

Trading nearly 2 years with Aximtrade, I'd recommend this broker to my friends. Really good platform with fast depo and withdrawal, tight spreads. During pandemic, I earn most of my income from trading and I'm satisfied with this broker so far. 5 star service!!

Hcmc, Viet Nam,
Jun 7, 2021,

All good so far. Not scam

I have traded with many brokers. This broker is the best so far. Not scam. Fast depo and withdrawal. I make quite a lot of profit during pandemic would recommend to my friends
Armand hanif,
surabaya, Indonesia,
May 22, 2021,

so far all is good

Stumbled axim since last year. a little bit skeptic at first since its a new broker but cant complain much here, fast depo and withdrawal with 24/7 customer service. and on several technical issue i found to be honest quit easy in getting the solution via email, once i complain regarding my SL through email responded not more than one day and answered its on MT4 glitch and they offer compensation by replace me on my last position. well thats a plus.
Bangkok, Thailand,
May 20, 2021,

Exellent!

Aximtrade broke is such growing so fast!
When I have any problems with trading, I can send the case to support to check anytime!. It’s convenient and fast response that available 24 hours.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
May 10, 2021,

Excellent Broker

I had experiences with many brokers during the past few years and I never left any comments with other brokers.
But today is diferrent. This is a honest review which i would like to share here as my appreciation to AximTrade.
The moment i registered an account with AximTrade, everything was super easy, fast and convinience. Starting from account verification. it took only 5 minutes !! the process of depositing and withdrawal was also very fast! My first withdrawal took only less than 1 hour and its already in bank account. When you have questions, their support team is ready 24/7 and they were super friendly!
I had almost no complain with this broker.. everything was perfect! keep it up AximTrade!
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Nov 3, 2020,

Scam broker. Removed client's profit.

Name: Duong Thi Thao Nguyen
MT4: 2131816367
Profit removed: $541
All traders need to be careful with this broker. They have many reasons to steal your profit.

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Oct 25, 2020,

100% scammer!!

"My name is Trinh Van Anh from Viet Nam

I have traded with the broker https://www.aximtrade.com and made profit legally by risking my own money, but Aximtrade accused me of accessing other accounts and then remove my profit by canceling my trades. Their allegation is totally wrong without giving any proof. Meanwhile, sSome of my friends who have also traded with this broker and being accused of sharing account to third parties, but they lost money during trading and ironically Aximtrade have done nothing, acting like they dont know it

This broker is 100% fraudulent, they will cancel your trade if you made profit and made a withdraw, but on the otherside do nothing and encourage you to deposit if you lost money.

Everyone lets stay away from this robber Aximtrade !!

Below are the screenshot of my trading account and my profile at aximtrade"

TPHCM, Viet Nam,
Oct 25, 2020,

Aximtrade deleted my profit of 1011$

Dear all traders,
My name Nguyen Hong Son, my mt4 with Aximtrade.com is 2131811414. I deposited 1550$ into my account, then Aximtrade invited me to join their promotion and I got 697$ bonus. After I had profit of 1011$, they informed me that I logged into account from the same device with other mt4 accounts, and they deleted 1011$ profit.
But many clients was informed same to me that logged into account from the same device, after they lost all the money, Aximtrade didn't cancel the trade of those clients. Aximtrade just deleted the trade of the winners.
I confirmed that Aximtrade is a scam broker, a market maker. They will welcome newbies with promotions, but then all winners will not withdraw their profit,