GlobalSpotFX.com Review

Trade Com Limited

Updated: Apr 17, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GlobalSpotFX is a forex broker. Global Spot FX offers the MT4 forex trading top platform, WebTrader and Mobile Trader. GlobalSpotFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

GlobalSpotFX.com

Join live discussion of GlobalSpotFX.com on our forum

Genoa, Italy,
Apr 23, 2020,

globalspotfx.com gives you 250$ but it seems to be a fake web terminal

I was contacted yesterday by two financial advisor of GlobalspotFX.com website: first a woman and after 5 minutes a man, who explain me that they wanted give me a real trading account with 250€ in it, to show how they operate. I accepted, I sent them my document and proof of residence (as requested by them) and we set an appointment for today. Today the same person called me saying that he have family problems and that another person, a woman, would be calling me later. After about 30 minutes a woman called me and begun to make questions about how much money I would consider safe to invest in trading. I answered that I would be investing no money, because it's too risky now, and I don't understand why they put 250€ in my account. I also asked her if the account was real or virtual, because I didn't succeeded in loggin with mt4 but only in their web based platform. At this point the woman interrupted the call. I tried to make some trades on the web platform, but it seems fake because I can't close positions I had opened. So I think that this site is not trusty.