MT4TradingBox.com Review

Updated: May 22, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The MT4TradingBox is a forex expert advisor. The MT4 Trading Box automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you.

MT4TradingBox.com

Join live discussion of MT4TradingBox.com on our forum

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
May 20, 2020,

Trading box tools give me more trading efficiency and trading discipline

When I learned everything about markets I started to trade. My strategy needs limit orders to place trades. I quickly realized that limit orders are not efficient enough for professional trader and I searched for trading tools.
Recently I found this Trading box order management tool and it covers all aspects of my supply demand trading strategy. I trade also with price action approach.
It really takes me a second to manage my trades and automatize every decision upfront so my emotions don’t do any mistakes. Everything can be setup in front.

Prevalje, Slovenia,
May 11, 2020,

tool for calculating RR and managing trades

Been testing this great tool for a while now. what was for me the most handy is easy risk reward calculation. Than here is also hidden stop loss "good for scalping on LTF"- it means that no matter how huge broker spread is, it wont stop you out of the trade until bit line would touch the price where you decided you want to get out of the trade. There is also much more to benefit from this tool.
If you appreciated your time than you will love trading box. I recommend you to try it out for your self
Happy trading :)