ND10X.com Review

Nicola Delic

Updated: Sep 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ND10X.com

Join live discussion of ND10X.com on our forum

Taipei, Taiwan, China,
Sep 11, 2020,

What you said is so not true. I've sent several emails to them for tech support and they reply within 1 to 2 days. The most important of all, the system works like a charm. You just have to learn how to use it well. It's not easy at first but it'll get easier after a week demo account test.

I do not know anything about the refund part but I never see any refund policy on the website. So, maybe you should know it better before you register the program.

CA, USA,
May 26, 2020,

This is SCAM SCAM Nichola ND10X they will take your money Run

This is the email I got fromND10x. i sent Email no replay antil now 20 days later the system do not work on mt4. no one to talk too. that email did not work and phone number do not work .
The system keeps saying you needs authorization and there's nobody to talk too !!!! to get that authorization. I have found other email that doesn't work request my money back told me that there is no refund even though it's protected by ClickBank it's a big big scam stay away.
The company Alaziac Trading is gost clicbank send you to a diffrent company that tell you that Alaziac Trading is refunding your money,,,,
i know my english is bad but trust me you dont get the sys working there is no one to talk to
"Nicola

P.S. Our first Master Class is coming up soon, so keep your eyes peeled for the announcement and registration information so that we can work together, LIVE.

And if you need anything at all - from trading questions to tech support - you can reach me and my team here: support@nd10x.com"