SidneyGFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SidneyGFX.com

Special offers

Coupon code

£5 OFF BY USING FPA2021

You'll be redirected to a link which has £5 off our monthly plans!

• Code FPA2021
  • Expires Dec 31, 2021
Get deal

Join live discussion of SidneyGFX.com on our forum

SidneyGFX.com profile provided by SidneygFX, Dec 13, 2020

Trusted by 300+ traders worldwide! Join a professional team of Forex Traders. With over 4 years experience in the Forex markets and pure dedication to trading!

Tom,

There is just 3 people on this loser group
16€ / month to loss money on your trade account

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 3, 2020:
Hi Tom,

I believe you've picked the wrong group to leave your review on as we've got more than "3" in our group? I can also confirm month-to-date is not at a loss so I'm completely confused here buddy.

If you've made a mistake thats fine! Please send us an email on sales@sidneygfx.com and we'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Sidney Whipp.
Blessington, Ireland,
Jan 18, 2021,

The best Forex Signal Service so far!

Those signals are good and as profitable as possible.
Don't expect anything 100% certain and granted in Forex.
I tried 2 other signal services and was disappointed.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 21, 2021:
Hi Janis!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others! Our goal here at SidneyG FX is to provide a premium service for a non-premium price. I'm delighted to hear that you feel we've met this achievement! I wish you all the best continuing your Trading career.

If you've got any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact with us via email on sales@sidneygfx.com

Tn37 7ew, United Kingdom,
Nov 21, 2020,

Brilliant service

Very friendly and helpful service all ways happy to answer any questions and help you with what you need, join a a couple months ago and have just been gaining good profits week after week, and have some confidence in doing my own profitable trades too, I highly recommend Sidney’s service.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Nov 27, 2020:
Thank you so much for your review mate! If you have any questions or would like to extend your subscription please head to https://sidneygfx.com
Virginia, USA,
Oct 5, 2020,

Joined for a month for a free trial and only gained since then

Didn’t have much time to trade so when I received signals and analysis, I knew to enter trades and I only profited from there on up

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Oct 9, 2020:
Thank you! If you want to continue your free trial please head to https://sidneygfx.com/pricing
Jun 27, 2020,

Excellent Support to Learn Forex

This company name SidneyG FX will teach you to become a professional Forex trader once you stick to the game plan and the support they are giving you each day. I will definitely recommend SidneygFX to everyone and a BIG, BIG-UP to Sidney for this life changing opportunities on the Forex market. Yes, guys please go now and sign up, please don't miss out.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Sep 5, 2020:
Ami,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jan 8, 2021,

SidneyFX - Great guys who are helpful to make you trade better

I have learnt a lot from these guys! They are a trustful team, in this minefield market of Forex educators and signal providers. They are always there to help with any questions or advice you may have.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 12, 2021:
Hi Ami!

Zaher,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 20, 2021,

Very professional signal service

Unlike many other signals , Sidney is using a very competitive risk to reward ratio with accurate signals and that is very important factor for long run
The service and support is very professional and I recommend this signal to everyone

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 24, 2021:
Hi Zaher!

Jun 10, 2020,

Good service

Very good service with an outstanding member of staff.The signals are very good with tha staff ready to help.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jun 15, 2020:
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 12, 2020,

Signals definitely give profits!

This traders signals are extremely reliable and the service is quick. I think definitely worth the value. Lots of profits.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 14, 2020:
Hi Soumitr!

Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Dec 7, 2020,

Highly Recommend

Sidney is super friendly and will always talk to you when needed. The signals are also top notch with full transparency on everything going on. Highly recommend if you are looking for a signal service!

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 9, 2020:
Hi Jack!

United States, USA,
Sep 4, 2020,

My favorite kings

Over the past 7 months, Sidney has truly helped me become a better trader - more importantly, a better person. Psychological resolve is critical to trading ability. Everyone isn’t born with the psychology to trade, and this included me before. Sidney personally built my psychological strength and confidence from the ground up to successfully trade. Looking forward to the next trading week with the group.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Sep 9, 2020:
Koenigsfeld im Schwarzwald, Germany,
Dec 14, 2020,

Excellent Service!

Dec 8, 2020 - 5 Stars I’ve been apart of the team for 3 months and must say the signals are very good. At the moment I do not have much time to trade and Sidney suggested their automated trading service. What should I say? It was my best decision! I’m just over 3 trading days I’m up 27.5%! I definitely recommend SidneyG FX to everyone.

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Dec 14, 2020:
Hi Daniel!

Los Angeles, USA,
Jan 21, 2021,

Incredible Services and Team!

Sidney and his team are by far the best Forex group I have ever encountered! Trust me when I say I make a lot of research (hours & hours) on groups and companies before I join their services. And in the last year and a half since I discovered Forex, no other team or company has provided me with this level of accuracy, honesty, professionalism, and genuine care. I am currently using their automated service (which is very affordable) and my account has seen consistent profits. If you are currently considering joining their team, I very highly recommend them! Trust me, you will not regret it. Thank you SidneyGFX for everything, you guys are amazing!

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 24, 2021:
Hi Robin!

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2020,

Quality service

Very friendly and honest service. Quick to reply and assist where required. Quality signals and have been impressed throughout my time with them

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Nov 14, 2020:
Thank you for your review!
Blanblok,
Netherlands, Netherlands,
Nov 19, 2020,

Great trader

Best trader I had do sar, he helped me with my first steps in the forex life style. Now because of him I can trade in my own and make a good living with it

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Nov 27, 2020:
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Jan 18, 2021,

Great Service

I’ve used Sidneys service for about 2 months now and to be honest the update he made for 2021 was incredible, so much changed, honestly mind blown. Thank you for your continued efforts!

Reply by SidneygFX submitted Jan 21, 2021: