Elite Strategies review - Trading instruments, Trading platforms, Broker features, and Traders ratings.

Elite Strategies Corporation Limited

Updated: Jun 27, 2022 · ELIFX.com  · Is this your company?

What is Elite Strategies (EliFX.com)?

Elite Strategies is a forex broker and the operator of website EliFX.com, offering the trading platform of MT4 in Windows and Mobile version.

EliteStrategies (ElitFX.com) offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, oil, gold, silver and share CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read Elite Strategies Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Elite Strategies

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2013
Address: Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, E16 1AH, United Kingdom
Customer Service: support@elifx.com, +1800-734-9195

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, 5pay, AloGateway, PayBNB, PayTrust88
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, 5pay, AloGateway, PayBNB, PayTrust88

Join live discussion of ELIFX.com on our forum

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
May 28, 2021,

Fraudulent Broker

A scam broker. They blatantly robbed me of my capital and profits without any good reason. When I traded profitably and made a withdrawal, they arbitrarily locked my account. They sent me an email saying I did a fraudulent transaction while I responded asking them to prove the frauds they didn't prove anything. I hope FPA will help me and fight against scam Brokers like this...!