TheFXMentor.com Review

Michael Storm

Updated: Jan 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TheFXMentor.com

Join live discussion of TheFXMentor.com on our forum

Land of Gods, Greece,
Nov 26, 2020,

That’s my view and I hope it helps some of you

I am in the FX mentor group for almost 2 years now. When you are in the same fight with people sharing your thoughts, feelings etc for such a long time, you become familiar with them. Consequently, you are in a friendly environment with Michael, Alex, as well as other members in the group. In those 2 years I saw people come and go, some successful some others not.

One thing you need to keep in mind is that no one is trading god. You find a good mentor willing to teach you everything he knows, everything he met on his journey and available to respond to your questions just like Michael and Alex are always doing.

Michael is a scalper by heart. He is there to teach you what exactly he's looking for to take a trade.
Alex has a rule-based approach and along with his teachings on fx fundamentals/sentiment, he gives you also the "why" to take the trade.

You now have a trading method in front of your eyes, fully working for the most part (yes, there are some bad trades too) but also, there are some differences too. Your capital, psychology, risk tolerance etc. So you need to adjust the teaching method to your needs. You can’t just take all the trades that mentors are giving notice/plans. You can’t trade every of 36 assets we are tracking. You need to engage with damage control earlier. You need to learn first. That will be your journey.

I wasn't part of many trading groups but I can assure you that the FX mentor is the only one that you will learn literally, what it means to buy low, sell high. What it really means to plan a trade and trade the plan.

For the record, I started trading real on February 2019 and I was nearly 150% up till the market crash last March 2020 (I am recovering from that crash). In the meantime, the maximum DD I had until then was ~25%. I am full time trader trying to be a pro like my mentors so I am in front of the monitors for 10-12 hours/day.

VA, USA,
Nov 19, 2020,

An advocate for traders

I have nothing but good things to say about this course. He is knowledgeable, he is approachable and he is working for you. However, he is fast paced. Sadly, I had to stop the course because the monthly price is too much for my wallet. But, if you have the money and a subscription is not an issue for your wallet, I would give him a shot and try his strategy.

Also, I didn't simply hear him "say" he was making money as many do as they show their cellphone totals to you. I personally watched him make money as he placed trades in front of my eyes.

Alberta, Canada,
Nov 13, 2020,

How to go from knowing nothing to knowing how making 30%+ in one month!

Four months ago, I knew practically nothing about forex. i spent ALL of my time on the 52 videos offered by The Fx Mentor. Now, I have been trading real money for almost 4 weeks and I am at 30%. That Nuts. Plus i am still working full time. I am not saying that it is easy, but rather that it is possible. Michael and Alex will teach you how to trade safely, and what to avoid at all cost so that you do not lose your money. These safety rules will allow you to become consistently profitable. This truly the ultimate all in one package, a one stop shop.

Conroy Jones,
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom,
Nov 12, 2020,

Bonefide

I started working with Michael & Alex in August ’20 when I came across one of Michael’s free videos on YouTube about the Market Makers’ business model. This led me to Michael’s website where I learned more about Michael and Alex, who appeared to be genuine looking guys (shouldn’t judge a book by its cover right?). But seriously, more rummaging on the website took me to a book list of 10 must read trading books recommended by Michael; - which prised open my eyes to the mechanics of the forex market and resulted in my initial 3 month subscription.

Michael and Alex’s willingness to share their, knowledge experience, patience, wisdom, discipline & focus - as well as - the excellent training resources, has enabled me to put in the required hard work that is equipping me to become a consistently profitable trader. My portfolio management has improved 100% because of the unique damage control methods (such as washing and hedging). And to date, I have gained of over 20,000 pips in my live trading account.

If you are serious about trading and willing to commit to your growth and development over the long term, then I strongly urge you to give this method of trading a try. With hard work and a sprinkling knowledge experience, patience, wisdom, discipline & focus who knows what you can achieve…

Leeds, United Kingdom,
Nov 11, 2020,

This is the way to trade

Joining this group was the best decision I've made as a forex trader.

I've quickly gone from consistently losing, to now averaging 550 pips a day (poor compared to some) and rising. I am confident that with Michael and Alex's teaching I will eventually trade for a living.

Joining this group you will learn to trade professionally like the market marker; no more getting stopped out for 30 pips and then trade going in your direction.

Quebec, Canada,
Nov 11, 2020,

Michael Storm change my life.

With Michael Storm obviously I learned to trade on the forex market. His method from my point of view is perfect, if you give yourself the time to learn it. But besides learning Forex, he taught me to be a better person by his example. Joining the group is joining a small family, it is having an honest mentor. In my case, it's having a new chance in life.

Leerdam, Netherlands,
Nov 11, 2020,

Professional trading room with focus on learning how to trade

I have been trading with Michael for a few months and because trading is no gambling but a real profession you need to put in the time and effort in learning to trade to become a successful trader. The video courses and the daily practical trading session are a great way of learning this. This is the only way of being successful in the Forex market as a trader. I don't need trading signals I needs to build a skillset and learn how to trade ! If you look for the same the stop your search and join us !

vic, Australia,
Nov 3, 2020,

I've been an on/off FX trader over the last 8 years.

I have enjoyed being a part of the trading room with Michael and Alex. Both have been very open, willing, and helpful to assist myself or others.

I will most probably be back when my circumstances permit. As a trader we all have different styles and approaches -- I have found that aligning yourself with the strategy or approach that suits you is of utmost importance.

Thanks guys,
Mario

John A,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Oct 14, 2020,

Total Commitment to making you a better trader

I have been in a lot of trading groups over the years, some good, some bad. But i can say i have never been in a group that is more committed to making you a better trader. Michael & Alex do everything they can to improve your knowledge and take the time to answer any and every question you have.
If you want to become a full time successful trader, this group is the place to be. But just so you understand, it isn't easy and takes a lot of hard work and effort.
Victoria, Australia,
Jul 10, 2020,

I have know Michael Storm and Alex for a long time - they are not scammers

In a world of full of scammers and none more so than in the Forex world sometimes you might be lucky enough to come across someone that is not a scammer and who actually care about traders and those that want to learn to be a trader. I have known Michael Storm for over 12yrs now and Alex for a couple of years. Both of these gentlemen not only talk the walk but walk the walk as well, they care about those that join their room. Alex is available during London session every day and does a comprehensive look at the London market and outlines his trades with very detailed notes. Michael does the New York session and does a top down of the market every single day Monday to Friday prior to New York open and live trades the New York session. He also does a lot of training during these tops downs and the replay is available within 2hrs of him doing it live. He will also call out when he is taking a trade BUT it is up to the trader as to whether they press the button, IF THEY AGREE !! with the trade. Yes, he might get it wrong at times, however he can teach a trader how to get out of trades and both he and Alex are available to do 1:1 skype calls, but you have to ask ! If you don’t ask you don’t receive. Now you get all this PLUS over 50 videos that you can go over and over again and again. I could go on and on but these men are two of the most remarkable willing caring Forex traders/mentors that are so abundantly share their knowledge that I have come across and they doesn’t charge $5k or $10k to learn from them. The monthly room fee is less than the price of a good meal in a top-notch restaurant. They are the 3star Michelin stars of Forex mentors. BUT here is my caveat it is your choice !! when you press the button, if you don’t understand the trade DO NOT TAKE IT and ask questions. Also learn to crawl before you walk and then run !! Trade small and by small mean start at 0.01 !! The room will become your trading family, the other traders in the room are more than willing to help and they will become friends and people that you can bounce ideas off. So I would highly recommend Michael and Alex to any one that is wanting to learn to trade ABSOLUTELY I WOULD.