MegaFXSignals.com Review

Updated: Apr 5, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
MegaFXSignals.com
Related sites include MegaTraderEA.com.

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@megafxsignals.com

Join live discussion of MegaFXSignals.com on our forum

Apr 4, 2021,

Fake website used

Dear Customers, I have just been a victim of a scam. Basically there are two website used for the same company. You have www.megafxsignals.co and you have www.megafxsignals.com. They both operate on the same telegram platform. Please be careful you dont fall into the wrong hands.
Please do your due diligence before sending your bank details.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Mar 10, 2021,

Nice Work

I'm one of your lifetime member and I would say 1 thing for sure ,,i bet you guys have tried as best as you could give ,therefore you guys are still human ,so when you give signal there is a chance to run otherside but the main point what's the win rate of megafx win rate's signal, As I experinced your signal is not as bad as they write in review ,,09-03-2021 precisely yesterday's signal I could tell it was awesome ,,compared to february 2021 LOL.. I hope you guys can keep up increasing win rate of your signal ,Good luck

Shimla himachal pradesh, India,
Mar 8, 2021,

I have purchased megatrade EA a month ago now and been pretty good profitable from it and also running the EA in vps is the best because for me I just comeback n Friday before market close to check it and been able to do my normal activities as usual without forget the support awesome quick reply and ready to help with any problems

Good signals and great EA

i've been using their signal for 3 moths now and I am happy with their performance overall. The best thing if you don't want to worry about trading is subscribing to their EA and let them manage the account for you over their VPS. This is the best hassle and stress free thing. I purchased their EA about 6 weeks ago and my account doubled from $5k to slightly more than $10k. I would like to see how far my account will go from here.

Kolkata, India,
Mar 8, 2021,

Love u mega fx signal provider and EA service

excellent service provider and EA machine they have.... I started earning now with relax and kool minded. Love u mega fx forever.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Mar 3, 2021,

Just stay away from them most of this people on the review being honest

Doing a research before joining a provider is vert important.scams they will still take your money even if your subscription is done with them and refuse to refund you.. Not toention how bad their signals are,if you want to see for your self its good go waste your money.

Reply by Megafx Signal submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Sir,
We also encourage our members to do research before joining any signal channel. Taking informed decision is really important. To help our members in taking informed decision. We share free signals and analysis in our free channel. So members get option to judge our service quality before joining paid channel. We are not here to scam our members.

We offer both auto renewal and onetime payment options. You choose the auto renewal option while subscribing. We informed you about this auto renewal via email and you had full right to cancel it anytime. We never received any cancellation request neither you cancelled from your end. Still we are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly contact our support on telegram @megafxadmin. We will help you to solve this issue. As customer satisfaction is our main priority.
Paris, France,
Feb 28, 2021,

Great experience with MegaFX Team

Megafx offer great signals specially Gold traders are just amazing, of course some weeks can be in loss but their are really transparent about that and i really like the way they do.

I've purchased their mega trader EA but at first i've had some troubles to use it (no working mon my vps and laptop) but they found a really fast solution and i really appreciated that.

Of course nothing is perfect but we can feel they try their best to fit their customers needs.

Thanks for your support MegaFx team !

Pampanga, Philippines,
Jan 10, 2021,

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Before, my trades are always losing since I started trading. But when I subscribe with MegaFX, my gains are more than what I am expecting. Love their professional service. Also, their admin is very reachable and friendly. I didn't had any problem communicating with them whenever I neede to.

Mr.Pip,
alaska., USA,
Dec 25, 2020,

an honest review.

MegaFx has been delivering what they've promised to their customers. They are very detailed and meticulous about their signals. Their admin is very helpful and resourceful in answering my questions and they never over-promised something that they can't deliver.
If you're a new client, you have to be open-minded, unbiased and more importantly, you shouldn't have any preconceived judgements about signal providers until you've actually test them yourselves.
MegaFX is doing the best they can to help everyone out, but as a trader, we also have our part as well to make it a win-win situation. Although not every week is a great week with ideal results, but if you look at the past history, weeks with massive winnings far outnumber the weeks that has a bad performance.
They are now launching Megatrader, and automation service that helps out traders whom doesn't have the time and expertise in this field. These guys are not after profit-sharing. I mean, how generous is that? i'm telling you guys. trust the process. give it time. and follow the strict money management rules.

malvar mariano,
sta maria bulacan, Philippines,
Dec 22, 2020,

THE BEST SIGNALS!

im from philippines and its my first time not to get scammed! hahaha but for real their signals are great! good thing i had to check this out. wishing all the best for megafxsignals. cheers!