The Brokers Capital review: Trading Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

BRK Holdings Ltd

Updated: May 27, 2022 · TheBrokersCapital.com  · Is this your company?

What is The Brokers Capital?

The Brokers Capital is a forex broker offering the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms.

TheBrokersCapital.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read The Brokers Capital Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

The Brokers Capital

Minimum Deposit: $50
Established: 2019
Address: Suite 305 Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: support@thebrokerscapital.com, +44 7845 576291
Regulations:
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (35+) Gold, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of TheBrokersCapital.com on our forum

May 26, 2022,

Cannot Withdraw

My withdrawal request has been pending for the last 7 days and they don't seems to be interested in giving back my money.

They sent me an email asking if I want to be paid in Crypto instead. I told them that I only want USD. They never reply my email after that. They did however send me another email in Portuguese, basically asking about the same thing. NO NO NO. I just want to be paid in USD just like how I make my deposits. I replied to the second email in English and again, they just ignore me. No updates whatsoever.

My advice is please stay away from these scammers.