FXDealClub.com Review

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The FXDC ISOLATION EA is a forex expert advisor by FXDealClub.com. The FXDC ISOLATION EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The FXDC ISOLATION EA forex robot from FXDealClub.com trades best on EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, and works on all brokers.

FXDealClub.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
FX DEAL CLUB TRADING +1.01 194.4 +602.578

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of FXDealClub.com on our forum

HappY Trader,
Florida, USA,
Sep 3, 2020,

One Step closer to Financial Freedom

I am a long term trader, but never had consistent results and success until I started using the account management services Team of FxDealClub.com I was skeptical at first, cause we all know in this business there are many dishonest folks claiming to be great Managers. Since I started with FxDealClub the results are Phenominal and speaks for itself. The Management team has a high success rate and Trading experience. Excellent customer support and Services,
Happy Customer

Mur, Switzerland,
Aug 31, 2020,

Great improvement!

In the meantime I've had more experience with this company and am now very satisfied. Apparently the lack of communication in the beginning was due to a lockdown their end, thus not their fault. I decided to let them have a go at trading on my account and the results were very good - over 8% gain in the first week! They must still deduct their performance fee (35% of the profits) though. They don't overtrade and when the setups aren't there, they don't even trade at all, which I find very good.
So on the whole: to be recommended !

Aug 16, 2020 - 2 Stars Well, I was interested in this project and wrote to FxDealClub for more details. I got an anonymous reply saying I must furnish my account details, so they can start trading on my account. I wrote back saying I'd like to know a bit more before handing my account over to a complete stranger. Then came another anonymous reply saying I could phone them (in India !) for more details.
As for my question as to who'd be responsible if they were to blow my account - no reply !
And apart from the 35% performance fee, any other fees ? No reply !
Not exactly a communication that inspires confidence - I'd say keep away.

Saurav,
Kerala, India,
Aug 18, 2020,

Good experience

Started last week they are doing good at my account also they customer support is great , keep it ip guys thankyou FXDC