Supply-And-Demand-Method.com Review

Chris Leet

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Supply-And-Demand-Method.com
Other websites associated with Chris Leet include TheCandleStickTradingBible.com.

Join live discussion of Supply-And-Demand-Method.com on our forum

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Nov 13, 2020,

The worst marketer and poorest support ever in my 8 years of the Forex

I've been involved in the Forex Market for the past eight (8) years and never have I seeing any Mentorship program that is as worse as this.
I made payment for this program nine (9) days ago and still to the moment of my writing this review, I haven't received any mail concerning my purchase or access to the course.
I sent a mail to their support, no reply, sent messages to the Facebook page, just a reply to send them a new Gmail address which I did and never got a reply till this moment.
Please look before you leap to anyone about to make payment for this course as I can't fully conclude whether this is a scam and would subject this review to changes in case I received value for my payment and becomes satisfied with the service later on.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 9, 2020,

Supply and Demand Trading course

I want to say this is the most insightful forex trading course. It may take time to comprehend and become profitable if you will not give up. Every word and advise should be taken to heart and head and the sky will be your starting point. Good luck