AceFxPro.com Review

1 • 12 REVIEWS
ACE GLOBAL LIMITED
Updated: Oct 2, 2023
Visit site
AceFxPro is a forex broker. Ace Fx Pro offers the MT5, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. AceFxPro.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Established: 2015
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@acefxpro.com, +44 239 216 0334
Regulators: SVGFSA #25492
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (250+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, bitwallet
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, bitwallet
* Please check broker website for more information
1 • 12 REVIEWS

Recent User Reviews of AceFxPro.com

K
keerthanakrish29
India, India,
Oct 2, 2023,

Can't withdraw for 2 years

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Hi , i am in india from tamil nadu. AceFxPro is keeping my money from me. I have tried to withdraw my payment through the past 2 years, but can not withdraw my payment.
Don't try this broker.  It is a waste of time and a waste of your money.
I have deposited on 200$ for the past 2 years. i have tried to withdraw many times, but they reject my withdrawal option. Guys stay away
P
padmanaban
chennai, India,
Sep 11, 2023,

AceFXpro is scam

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
இது ஒருவிதமான மோசடி. உங்களுக்கு தவறான தகவல்களை கொடுத்து, அடுத்தடுத்து முதலீடு செய்ய வைப்பார்கள். நீங்கள் எதிர்பாராத நாளில், மொத்த பணமும் மோசடி செய்யப்படும். இவர்களது தவறான வழிகாட்டுதலால் நமது பணம் பறிபோகும். இவர்கள் சரியான நபர்கள் இல்லை. தமிழ்நாட்டிலேயே இருக்கும் நிறுவனங்களை தொடர்பு கொண்டு முதலீடு செய்யுங்கள். இந்த நிறுவனம் லண்டனில் இருந்து கொண்டு, தமிழ்நாட்டை குறிவைத்து மோசடி செய்கிறது. உஷார் மக்களே...

It's kind of a scam. They will give you wrong information and make you invest in succession. On the day you least expect it, the entire amount will be scammed. Our money will be lost due to their wrong guidance. These are not perfect people. Contact companies based in Tamil Nadu and invest. This company is based out of London and is targeting Tamil Nadu for fraud. Be careful people...
V
vijil
Tamilnadu, India,
Feb 27, 2023,

Withdrawal not given

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Acefx pro is very worst in withdrawal, withdrawal will not be given, they show real faces after needs are completed. don't trust they talk sweetly , better avoid . Lossing the hope on your company .dear Indian and other don't belive this company, if u invest in this company u loss every thing.
E
Elavarasan Venkat
Erode, India,
Feb 12, 2023,

They won't approve any withdrawal

At first, they will be in contact with you for our deposits. then they won't approve any of our withdrawal amounts—my ID is 3050697. If any of you have deposited recently you can raise your complaints through banks regarding your deposit on the company bank details they have given they are using third-party source banks for their transactions. So we can able to raise the complaints. Not even a single person is genuine in that company
Sidhij
Tamilnadu, India,
Aug 15, 2022,

Acefx pro fraud company

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
They control our withdrawal they call 20 times per day for joining after withdrawal they not response they want more commission to our money one worst response from staff navin all other forex wen ever you want withdrawal but in this case we want acefx approval for withdrawal our money they give some cal buy it that that goes fully down they give sell that one goo too high they accuracy is zeroo
Shanthi
Tamil Nadu, India,
Aug 9, 2022,

9600549666 about scam

Friends
The company is 100% cheating company.They won't give you withdrawal easily.They freez my account even my account had equity and margin.lot of my friends affected by them .I have all the details about their scam.they have fake registration.

Jul 30, 2022 - 1 Star Hi friends
I have been trading past 7 months .I have kept investing 9000$ I haven't got a single withdrawal.This is a number one cheating,fraud company.They gave you 100 or 200 $ withdrawal only so please dont invest .
I warn you guys please dont invest in this company
My account number 3038514 . account manager . Karthik
N
nafeez
muscat, Oman,
Feb 2, 2022,

please don't joint this broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
please don't joint this broker because high spread,and stop loss hunt,major problem is withdraw not possible and customer support not available only one person contact to whats up only,my refer please dont joint this broker till now did not withdraw my money
C
czfx369
chennai, India,
Jan 26, 2022,

Worst experience and worst broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
My mt5 no 2013031, their response before and after making deposit is totally weird,
customer support at the worst, Account manager are not even responding when you call them for support for atleast 2 to 3 months.
I invested 3000 usd through my friend, they gave zero response after making deposit, and when i ask them revert my money back , they are not ready to give
simply disrespecting the clients and they need only money
Account manager name is Varun, i dont know its is true name or what..
Pls help to get back my deposit
9845954321
India, India,
Jan 17, 2022,

Fruad company don't invest

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This is 100% fruad company they don't have knowledge once money is transferred they don't care they will not call,nor answer nor respond to mail I have all the proof.The person AGILEN is totally fruad he creates all faults information and once transferred he blocks the calls .their is 2 concept before transferring everything looks good and beautiful and after transfer the story will be totally change I have the proof.dont trust not even a single second they are not fit for name trust.
Subramani.k
Vandalur chennai, India,
Oct 13, 2021,

$200 gone

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I invested $200 ACEFXpro, I trying to contact them but they are not answering. Plz help forexpeacearmy
If you make a thread and provide details in the Scam Alerts folder, you should get some useful advice.
Page 1 of 2