NetPicks review - Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Apr 21, 2022 · NetPicks.com  · Is this your company?

1 star review by Etrade234, United Kingdom

Buyer beware. My goal is save one more person from falling victim of NetPicks as I have. I made the mistake of not checking reviews before purchasing from these guys.
I ... purchased a trade alert service after watching a webinar that was HEAVILY marketed. During the webinar Mark Soberman and Mike Rykse use trading charts to analyse trade set ups... It turns out that they offer only a text based alert service... and I am unable to use it because I trade using charts... Mike Rkyse is declining to refund me
Read more traders reviews >>

What is NetPicks?

NetPicks was funded by Mark Soberman in 1996 as a company dedicated to providing education, trading systems, and signals for Forex, Futures, Stocks, and Options. Company is operating from Lakewyay, Texas, USA. Customer support is offered over the phone and email.

NetPicks claims that each coach is an actual trader, taking trades according to NepPicks systems and indicators that they teach.

Currently NetPicks members area includes: High Velocity Wave Trader - the system for futures day trading; various Options Superstars including Nasdaq, ETF and simplified one; Dynamic Swing Trader, Netpicks inner circle and more. Website also provides plentiful free education materials.

Please read NetPicks Reviews below and share your experience with Mark Soberman and his team.

NetPicks

Established: 1996
Customer Service: info@Netpicks.com, (800)-515-0335

Join live discussion of NetPicks.com on our forum

Jess,
Nebraska, USA,
Apr 21, 2022,

Overnight options are glorified bets on the market; cust service very poor

Sadly, I didn't know about this site until just now.

I contacted Netpicks today to cancel my subscription to their Overnight Options program. I asked for a refund or to cancel my subscription (which I bought in September) because I don’t want to forget about it and pay for another year. I figured it was much too late to receive a refund, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

I sent them a screenshot of my trades following their program. Now, I didn’t follow their rec’s exactly because I’m a busy person and not always near my email for an alert half an hour before the market closes, but the trades I did do before I got disgusted with the returns ended up netting me negative $2600 and a lot more prep work for my taxes. Also, I soon realized that I have better ways to invest then to bet on whether the market would be up or down the next morning in the middle of coronavirus and Ukraine wars.

Still: the response to my last email was this: “Those overnight bets would have more than doubled your investment since you joined. With an 80% win rate over 250 trades there is more than luck involved. You can’t maintain an 80% win rate over 250 trades based on luck. The bottom line is the numbers back up everything that we do. You not trusting it has cost you thousands of dollars of profit. So please note the system did exactly what we need it to do. You not making money with it had nothing to do with the system not working. It had everything to do with you deciding not to use it properly. That is a choice that you have to make on your end. Good luck with your trading. We hope you find what you are looking for.”

Will not be purchasing from them again.

Dec 9, 2021,

Money-losing advisory service

Netpicks claim to offer a moneyback performance guarantee. However, they did not honor their guarantee after I actually lost over $3200 in trading by following their recommendations (all documented with my broker's account statements).

P D U,
East, USA,
Oct 1, 2021,

Beware, Poor overall performance.

Keep your money. Don’t give your money to losers. They lie about overall performance. Every month you will have negative returns.

Josh,
TX, USA,
Aug 18, 2021,

Terrible customer relations and follow up to identified problems

This organization wants to blame the customer when things go wrong. Terrible customer relations and follow up to address identified problems. Want to blame the customer before understanding and working thru problem solving.

Dipnarine Dookie,
Hampton, Canada,
Mar 31, 2021,

The worst⁷

This is a scam company, they cannot even make trades to stay afloat ,they rob innocent people by digging into their credit card which they retain against our wishes and do not even inform you they are about to rob you. They should be closed down now.

David,
Minnesota, USA,
Oct 12, 2020,

Pathetic service!

I purchased the Dynamic Swing Trader program from Netpicks. They sent me an email with my log in information which contained videos with instructions. But I was not able to complete the instructions because not all of the information was available. The files to install the signals were not sent to me. There was supposed to be a dashboard, but I could never find the dashboard. I kept asking for help and all I ever got was "We sent you all you needed" Adnan was suppose to be the brains in the operation but he never bothered to take the time to find out what the problem was.

U, United Kingdom,
Sep 4, 2020,

Netpicks is unethical and definitely a scam

Buyer beware.
I sadly on 24th August 2020 purchased a trade alert service after watching a webinar that was HEAVILY marketed. During the webinar Mark Soberman and Mike Rykse use trading charts to analyse trade set ups.
After purchase $997, It turns out that they offer only a text based alert service where a certain bob sends out lengthy text messages .
I’ve sent several emails to Mike Rkyse requesting a refund as I am a visual trader and need charts to analyse trades before I can execute so the text only service is not a good fit for me since I am visual.
Mike Rkyse finally replies me that refunds are only performance based.
If this is not unethical business practice what would you say it is?
Seeing the negative one star reviews dating back to June 2007 is worrying. Mark Soberman and his team have obviously been at this game for a veeeeeerrrrryyyy long time and become very comfortable in it.
I have not used their service and I am unable to use it because I trade using charts and unable to. use text only alerts. Mike Rkyse is declining to refund me
ANYONE PLANNING TO JOIN NETPICKS READ THE REVIEWS HERE SPANNING OVER 13 Years. RED FLAG. TRADE WITH NETPICKS AT YOU OWN PERIL

BBG,
Where Rain Shines, Canada,
Sep 2, 2020,

Poor Customer Experience

Over the period of 1 year the profitability graph of the NOS and EOS service was like a roller coaster track. Started going up and than went all down the drain.
Also, the tracking sheet for Closed Trades does not include all the trades. I couldn't get straight response to the list of trades that are not included.
Really disappointed with the whole experience.
One advise: if you use their service, keep a copy of every Trade Alert email and download every Tracking spreadsheet, every day! It will matter if you decide to cancel and ask for refund based on the low profitability.

Doug,
Florida, USA,
Aug 4, 2020,

The best of the best!!

Netpicks is by far the best trading company out there! Their customer support goes above and beyond anything I have ever dealt with! They are a class act! The options service ran by Mike is amazing! The wave trader program was beyond my knowledge and a little too fast but they were very accommodating to my skill level and did offer a refund even though they didn’t have to.

NY, USA,
Jul 23, 2020,

Great way to lose $$

Buyer Beware!
I joined January 2020 and quickly learned that capital preservation is a major shortcoming in this service. Honoring stop-loss lacks significant discipline.
Mathematically the the trades haven't produced a profit this year. Far to many loser trades! Additionally the loser trades average +90% loss of capitol where the winners average 20%-30%.
As of this writing (07/23/20), of the last 12 trades, 3 were winners averaging 29% return on investment and the loser trades averaged 80% loss of capitol (some individual trades loosing 100%).

3 wins & 9 losses. Average loss is far far greater than the average win. You do the math...

Pretty obvious this is poorly run program. Good $$ down a rat hole....