Dizicx review: Trading Instruments, Forex CFD Broker, and User ratings.

Updated: Jun 30, 2022 · Dizicx.com  · Is this your company?

What is Dizicx?

Dizicx is a forex broker with MetaTrader 5 (MT5) in PC, Mobile and Web version available.

Dizicx.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, metals (gold, silver), commodities, and CFDs on shares, indices, cryptocurrencies (including bitcoin) for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read Dizicx Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Dizicx

Minimum Deposit: $25
Established: 2001
Address: First floor, 1st St. Vincent Bank Ltd building James street Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: support@dizicx.com, +145278875422
Regulations:
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (1235+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Dizicx.com on our forum

россия, Russian Federation,
Jun 29, 2022,

Scammers

Beware, Scammers! I replenished my account with $ 100, made $ 900 profit in two months, ordered withdrawal. Two days later, the withdrawal was canceled and this is what was sent to the mail. "This informs you that your withdrawal request has been rejected by our support team due to suspicious trading activity. please withdraw the amount of your deposit using the same payment method." I didn't break any rules, the duration of transactions is on average 3 hours. Beware of them, they are scammers!

Ahmedabad, India,
Feb 15, 2021,

Trading with dizicx since 2 years

Have standerd account wid dizicx.... in this account Spread is little bit high, I am forex trader from last 8 years, with dizicx trading from last 2yrs..the deposit & withdrawal service is impressive.. which needs a trader. What I need, if CRYPTO come as a deposit options will be good...
Madhya Pradesh, India,
Dec 23, 2020,

Fraud commetment

At a time of account opening they commeted me for the express withdrwal service also they lied me that minimum investment is 1000$but in review there another client said the minimum investment is 100 $.basiclly they are treating two different customer in a two different way they are doing partiality between there customers.currently I have 1288$ in my mt5 trading account and I have been trying to call that agent for withdrwal who activated my account .but they are not answering my call
9977822138 Bansal agent
They are scammers. Please I request you don't open your account with them.here I am attaching screenshot of my mt5 account where you can see my balance.

jaipur rajsthan, India,
Oct 21, 2020,

very good broker in dizicx limted

best service & best support deposit & widroal best my acoount 12 manth in our broker
delhi, India,
Aug 4, 2020,

spread

After live trading for several months I had no major issues with this broker. However decided to move my funds to another broker mainly due to high spreads. For example EURNZD has an average spread of more than 2 pips on dizicx, while my other two brokers have 1.1 and 0.5 average spread on the same pair.

Aug 4, 2020 - 4 Stars I'm learning forex trading and since start I'm using DIZICX . I m a mobile trader. I started with little as $100 now I m going to deposit grater amount. dizicx is my first broker and I m happy with DIZICX
4 Star Rating removed.

In one review, you claim that you are happy with Dizicx.  In the second review you say that Dizicx has a higher spread than 2 other brokers and you are leaving them.

In both reviews, you claimed you have been trading with Dizicx for 3-6 months.  Dizicx's website currently says the broker isn't yet open and will be accepting customers 4 days and 6 hours from now.