I was scammed by Breakingchartalerts.com, who was introduced by Mario Alfano Btcfxtrade to me last June, 2020. I opened 2 accounts with last June 17, 2020 and June 19, 2020 with starting investment of $200 each account. With the promised to have a good return of investment/profit after 1week time. But after 1 week, He said to fund again my account before the profit can be downloaded and since my profit is too big enough, amounting to $3400, there should be a payment of Bitcoin Transfer and not to make my account zero balance. He even said that I can used that funds to my next trading session. So I funded $650 and the withdrawal request was then process. Uploading starts for the withdrawal but I was surprised it stops at 98%. I ask him why it stops? He asked again $450 to complete the remaining 2% of the uploading process. Again I funded $450 using the Bitcoin address. I waited the money to be sent into my wallet but after a moment he message that something happened in the process. He said that there is a poor network in my coins.ph wallet and that the downloading will not be accepted in my wallet due to that reason. I have sent him a total of $ 1,500 all in all but still my profit was not sent to my coins.ph wallet I have all our conversation screenshot conversation and my deposit using wallet to wallet transfer. Could I possibly chargeback the money which I Invested?