Goldver.com Review

Updated: Oct 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Goldver is a forex broker. Goldver offers the WebTrader forex trading platform. Goldver.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, bonds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Goldver.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until April 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Established: 2020
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@goldver.com, +441512681691
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (765+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of Goldver.com on our forum

lagos, Nigeria,
Nov 12, 2020,

good experience

I was introduced to Goldver 2 months ago by a friend and at first i was skeptical because of the number of scammers online, but it is turning out to be somewhat of a good decision. as a newbie in online trading, their customer service has been very helpful. Also, the platform is so straight forward and easy to use, i would recommend it to anyone

Bar, Montenegro,
Nov 1, 2020,

it is not a scam

Seeing that people who obviously don't have the best experience with trading , write that Goldver is a scam, well i have to say that it is not. So far, i have noticed that Goldver attaches great importance to the execution of my orders , and strives to provide it as fast as possible. Also, beginners must always keep in mind that there is a risk of losing money, but goldver is great and provides instant withdrawal.

So far, all the reviews on this page are rated either 3 stars or 4 stars.  Why are you arguing about people calling it a scam when no one here has said that?
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Oct 10, 2020,

Recommended

I took a risk while signing up on Goldver after my colleague recommended it to me, and it worked out just fine. I started a little above a month ago, and I’ve been making good progress. I’ve learnt to use the tools they provide and their terms were easy to understand. At first, $250 seemed like a huge investment for just a mini account, however, after learning its policies and earning some profits, my doubts are clear. Not to forget, their customer service is excellent. I’ll definitely recommend it, especially if you’re a beginner in trading.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Sep 2, 2020,

Good platform for investing.

Trying Goldver is turning out to be one right investment decision. It's hard to get a good trading broker with a straightforward platform. It's still new, so I am yet to give my 100% justification confidently. However, it’s user-friendly, and they were pretty quick to respond to my issue. The platform can do better by providing online trading materials to traders, like guides on bettering one's trading techniques

Ondo, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2020,

The site is great but some improvement can make it better

When I first registered to Goldver, my first thought was that; what can a new trading platform offer me which is different and more interesting than my previous trading sites. It came as a surprise for me to see the features and tools prepared for traders to use on the sites, although they are still some improvement which can be done to make it better, I believe that the platform will become one of the best if it is maintained and updated regularly.

Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Aug 31, 2020,

Good

So, I bought the MINI Account at the start of this month August after watching my friend investing in this trading platform. I was also in a very bad financial condition, lost my job due to COVID19. So, I took a risk & guess what I'm making enough money to survive in these bad days. Maybe I'll make more in future depends on the hard work. I may have very basic knowledge of trading but learning a lot while trading through this platform.

islamabad, Pakistan,
Aug 25, 2020,

Somewhat good

new trading platform are often ignored because of their inexperience in the business. however goldver managed to exceed my expectations. although it still has a long way to go, providing the best experience for newcomers is readily available.