Goldver.com Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Goldver is a forex broker. Goldver offers the WebTrader forex trading platform. Goldver.com offers a number of forex pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Goldver.com

Join live discussion of Goldver.com on our forum

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Oct 10, 2020,

Recommended

I took a risk while signing up on Goldver after my colleague recommended it to me, and it worked out just fine. I started a little above a month ago, and I’ve been making good progress. I’ve learnt to use the tools they provide and their terms were easy to understand. At first, $250 seemed like a huge investment for just a mini account, however, after learning its policies and earning some profits, my doubts are clear. Not to forget, their customer service is excellent. I’ll definitely recommend it, especially if you’re a beginner in trading.

Sep 2, 2020,

Good platform for investing.

Trying Goldver is turning out to be one right investment decision. It's hard to get a good trading broker with a straightforward platform. It's still new, so I am yet to give my 100% justification confidently. However, it’s user-friendly, and they were pretty quick to respond to my issue. The platform can do better by providing online trading materials to traders, like guides on bettering one's trading techniques

Ondo, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2020,

The site is great but some improvement can make it better

When I first registered to Goldver, my first thought was that; what can a new trading platform offer me which is different and more interesting than my previous trading sites. It came as a surprise for me to see the features and tools prepared for traders to use on the sites, although they are still some improvement which can be done to make it better, I believe that the platform will become one of the best if it is maintained and updated regularly.

Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Aug 31, 2020,

Good

So, I bought the MINI Account at the start of this month August after watching my friend investing in this trading platform. I was also in a very bad financial condition, lost my job due to COVID19. So, I took a risk & guess what I'm making enough money to survive in these bad days. Maybe I'll make more in future depends on the hard work. I may have very basic knowledge of trading but learning a lot while trading through this platform.

Aug 29, 2020,

Not Bad

At first, I was skeptical about Goldver because it has been in existence for just a few months. But I decided to try it out and it didn’t disappoint. As of now, things are looking good. They have a great offer of a minimum deposit of just $250 for a mini account. Plus the site is responsive and user friendly.

Aug 28, 2020,

Average

I opened a mini account with Goldver not so long ago . I am still on m mission to establishing if it is a good trading software or it is a scam . So far so good my Rate of Investments is turning out to be a good one . However , it still earl to justify that it is equally good . Very soon I am planing to switch to a silver account and if I see it is good then I will continue using their services . What I want them to change however , is that they should be fast in replying to emails . At times it is so frustrating to email someone , then they take days to reply . My Forex Traders , I will keep adapting you more on my experience with them though.

islamabad, Pakistan,
Aug 25, 2020,

Somewhat good

new trading platform are often ignored because of their inexperience in the business. however goldver managed to exceed my expectations. although it still has a long way to go, providing the best experience for newcomers is readily available.