LonghornFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LonghornFX is a forex broker. Longhorn FX offers the MT4, MT4 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. LonghornFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

LonghornFX.com

Established: 2020
Address: First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: help@longhornfx.com
CFD: (75+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin

Join live discussion of LonghornFX.com on our forum

LonghornFX.com profile provided by LonghornFX, Sep 9, 2020

Launched in 2020, LonghornFX is an Online Broker offering a wide variety of assets including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Stocks, Indices and Commodities. LonghornFX provides high-leverage trading on 160+ CFD instruments through the Meta Trader 4 platform, as well as guides, articles and 24/7 Support.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2021,

This is the only broker that I use

This is the only broker that I use really so I've decided to put a review. Think their service is really great, can't fault them really. I've been doing a lot of trading with them for quite a while now, mainly because of the goods spreads, it allows me to make a better profit.

Somerset, United Kingdom,
Jun 5, 2021,

Good broker, I use for forex and crypto and think they are great for both.
I use BTC to deposit so I can make use of the quicker withdrawals (always same day, even on weekends) and their minimum deposit is only $10 which I found good when trialing them at the beginning.
They have all the crypto you could possibly want and the recent addition of DOGE stops me needing to look else where.
If they keep on the way they are I will never need to worry about another broker.

uk, United Kingdom,
Jun 2, 2021,

Impressed with this broker

Have to say I'm impressed with this broker. Plenty of trading choices (Forex, Cryptos, Stocks, Metals, Indices etc). They've just added DOGE too which is great news.
One of the big pluses for me is that I can deposit/withdraw using Bitcoin and the withdrawals are rapid (within a few hours).
The 1:500 leverage also suits my trading style.
Customer Support have been very helpful on the odd occasion I've needed them.
A very good choice of broker for anyone looking for one.

Hampstead, United Kingdom,
Dec 6, 2020,

Good easy to use broker

Been with these a while now. They were very easy to get signed up and start trading. Love the fact I can deposit and withdraw really quickly with bitcoin without fees. They have all the pairs I need and more than enough crypto pairs to. Good all round broker for forex and crypto

Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 19, 2020,

Good new broker

I haven’t been using these for very long but was suggested them as I like to trade bitcoin as well as forex. No issues so far and they offer better leverage on crypto’s than a lot of other brokers.

Dublin, Ireland,
Oct 6, 2020,

LonghornFX was recommended to me by a fellow trader and I trialled them with a 10US deposit using bitcoin from my Coinbase and It was there instantly. The leverage of 500:1 is perfect for scalping Ger30 and other indices and withdrawals are in my bitcoin wallet within hours. The speed of the transfer is impressive and is one of the requisites I have for using larger funds. Been pleasantly surprised with this broker. Will try crypto trading at the weekend now I have access to it. Long may it continue