BluePips.co Review

BluePips Capital Ltd

Updated: Oct 7, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

BluePips is a forex broker. Blue Pips offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. BluePips.co offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

BluePips.co
September-October 2020:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted for BluePips.co.  Many of these had IPs tying them back to employees of Blue Pips.
BluePips.co is not related to BluePips.com (which is already dead).

Join live discussion of BluePips.co on our forum

BluePips.co profile provided by BluePips Capital, Sep 2, 2020

BluePips Capital Ltd is a global Forex and Cryptocurrency trading platform. Since our inception, we have grown rapidly, due to excellent client service and relationships.

We often hear people complain that brokers trade against them. Our clients do not need to worry about this, as we offer only STP (straight through process), giving them the best chance of success.

BPC sets high service standards. We believe that dynamic financial services require versatility in thinking, to keep up with an ever-changing market.

Our mission is to stay ahead of the curve, with global market demands and approach our clients’ investment goals with an open mind and a clear set of objectives.

BPC continues to grow daily, thanks to the confidence our clients have in us.

London, United Kingdom (Really the offices of BluePips.co in South Africa),
Oct 6, 2020,

BluePips Capital

After registering and going through the process of getting the account setup and funded and trading, it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. The BluePips Capital team and brokerage overall, has really embodied their slogan "By Traders for Traders" and would highly recommend trying out the brokerage.

5 Star Rating removed.

This is another review tied back to employees of BluePips.co.  This person also posted what can only be described as an advertisement for BluePips in the discussion thread linked from this page.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Oct 6, 2020,

BluePips Capital is a legit broker (Do legit brokers leave fake reviews for themselves?)

Great spreads and fast market execution. If you are looking for a new forex broker this is the one to go with...

Sep 11, 2020 - 4 Stars Bluepips Capital is by far the most user friendly Broker I have tried and will be joining them permanently.

4 Star Rating removed.

This is another fake review that ties back to BluePips.co employees.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 17, 2020,

BluePips Capital All Round Quality Broker (they treat me extra nice since I work for them)

BluePips Capital is a great brokerage. Their customer service is excellent and their platform is really easy to use. Had a few issues when signing up however, the support team walked me through the process and I was happy with the end result.

3 Star Rating Removed.

This account also ties back to the FPA forums accounts belonging to BluePips.co employees.  Per FPA policy the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Tshepo,
David, South Africa,
Sep 17, 2020,

Best Brokers in South Africa (at least to work for)

Best brokers any trader can ask for..super efficient and supportive team 24/7

4 Star Rating removed.

This is another fake review that ties back to employee accounts.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 11, 2020,

The Best Broker in Africa

Bluepips Capital is not like any other typical broker out there, most brokers are working against traders or investors, At BluepipsCapital they work with the trader, just as their title says (by traders for traders).

If you're looking to partner with a broker BPC would definitely be the one, I have had great service from them from day one, I definitely would not recommend any other broker .

Tamara,
Honeydew, South Africa,
Sep 2, 2020,

Amazing service from beginning to end

From the moment I signed up, I have received amazing service, from personal calls and feedback at all hours, to speedy withdrawals and deposits!
I am seriously impressed!

Bronwyn Brittain,
Sep 2, 2020,

Excellent customer service, quick transfers (very quick since I'm inside their office)

I have recently signed up and started trading with Blue Pips Capital and I couldn’t be happier. They have assisted me from beginning to end and have made every step easy to understand! Great customer support! Transfers have been quick and processes were smooth! Highly recommend them!

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same IP used by at least 2 employees of BluePips.co.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Jady Speake,
Sep 2, 2020,

BluePips Capital is by the easiest broker to work with (Because I work for them)

Best broker 'good with deposit withdrawls everything 'I'm so happy I came across bluepips