SacredaRing1Limited.com Review

Sacreda Ring 1 Limited

Updated: Oct 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

SacredaRing1Limited is a forex broker. Sacreda Ring 1 Limited offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. SacredaRing1Limited.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

SacredaRing1Limited.com
The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Join live discussion of SacredaRing1Limited.com on our forum

G,
Oct 12, 2020,

Was ripped Off

Be careful with this company, They have a lot of fine print and do not let you withdraw. They make it hard to qualify for you to withdraw as in a minimum of 30 trades. Once you qualify they still don't let you withdraw. be very careful there commission are very high to which they tale straightway and still don't let you have your money. They wont answer email or WeChat messages.
From my experiences I would never use this company or the MT5 platform

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Sep 11, 2020,

They are scammers

I started trade in this broker from 07/2020, I deposited 6000 Usd and was profitable 3900 Usd so total is 8900 Usd. The problem is: I made withdraw from 02/09 it's still pending untill now, suddenly I can't contact to the customer service We Chat of them, they don't reply me any word from the day I made withdraw, I also sent many email to support email of them support@sacredaring1limited.com but no one reply to me. So I want to report this for everyone to keep aways from this broker.