GPIMarkets.com Review

Genuine Progress Index limited

Updated: Jan 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GPIMarkets is a forex broker. GPI Markets offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. GPIMarkets.com offers a number of forex pairs, stocks index and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

GPIMarkets.com
The default language is Chinese but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Currencies:
CFD: Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:
Withdrawal Methods:

Join live discussion of GPIMarkets.com on our forum

EU, Germany,
Jan 6, 2021,

100% SCAM

GPI Markets or Golden HRWK is a bad scam, almost same story as most others romance scammed people made, but more intense contact. Met a nice girl on tinder... "be aware of girls and trading who have uncles, auhorriblents or good friends as "analysts". I am not stupid but my small friend told me a few times I am... To all men, do not think with the second brain, if a girl asks you for money... also if they talk to you for months" At the end asked for withdrawal, should pay a security deposit. Absolutely scam, let's spit on their faces and never give money to people you never met in person! I learned for my life, but I will fight them and hunt others until theygot are we're they has to be: in a dark little room, crying like little babies and nobody will listen to them!

The servers or page is down at the moment since end of last year - hopefully they already catched these stinky fishes. They also used fake charts - have to laugh 100% quote!

After investigation is finished and they are arrested. I'll spoil everything, Actually it's worth a book story.

@Scammers in the world: You think you'gotre safe, you're not.

Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 3, 2021,

Smart scam

Hello everyone, My name is Malindu from Sri Lanka I met a girl in Facebook on 09/Sep/20 (Hang Chen) she was really nice and friendly, I also had a long conversation with her in WhatsApp after I took her number after few days she saw me her trading records in MT5 platform and teach me how to trade in MT5, I didn't believe this at one's but she did not ignore me like other scammers we had our friendship around two months everyday she pushed me up for investing and make money together, also she introduce me a (gpimarkets) support girl (Linda) everything is professional and no one can think this is a scam because they are acting like real, finally I decided to invest some money in my real account because I had many successful transactions in my Demo account with her suggestions, after I deposited my money she did not leave me and every day she notified me when she started the trade, I had many successful transactions same like my Demo account, after one month I tried to withdraw some money but they didn't approve my withdrawal request. Now everyone can see the platform is gone from 01/01/21 and they cheated by us very well.
Thank you!
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 23, 2020,

Scam broker

I have experience with this broker, met a woman on Facebook, admitted that a Ukrainian lives in Malaysia, gave me her WhatsApp number. He asked for investment, but I didn't believe it right away. He gave me $ 100 in capital in my real account. But after earning thousands of dollars, profits cannot be withdrawn. He called his office address in Newzealand. This is cheater.