iFineFX.com Review

Ifinefx Capital LTD

Updated: Jun 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

iFineFX is a forex broker. iFine FX offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. iFineFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

iFineFX.com

Established: Unknown
Address: Level 39, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom
Contact: support@ifinefx.com, +44 203 769 9534
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (155+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney

Join live discussion of iFineFX.com on our forum

Maharashtra, India,
Feb 15, 2021,

shawnz@ifinefx.com is not goving my withdrawal

I had opened the account with trade 360.com .the executive was jonnys@trade360.com
But jonny was unable to open the account
So he requested to open the account in ifinefx.com
I also agreed .the advisor of ifine forex was arun who opened the account
His mail id is arun.r@ifinefx.com
I wanted my amount back of 1130 dollars as i could not check or open my id in ifinefx .com i m trying fom 4 days for withdrawal with ifinefx com staff
But the staff is least bothered and all the 3 people jonny shaun and arun r trying to dodge me by not responding.
I feel that the all three r cheaters arun.r@ifinefx.com and jonnys@trade360.com and shawnz@ifinefx.com
What is the procedure to get my 1130 dollars back
Pease help
india, India,
Jan 29, 2021,

scam

fake company They dont give your withdrawal.its a scam company always give excuses
Jeyaprakash,
Chennai, India,
Nov 3, 2020,

IFinefx is a Fruad company

The sales manager named Himaz Malik (not sure if it's his real name, only Allah knows) and spoke with me in Tamil my mother tounge. So I trusted him and I invested around 16000. Then they have Assigned a trading manager called Michael Vasanth(again not sure it's real name). He was doing trading in my account and show me profits. When I requested for the profit money into my bank account, I came to know that I have got cheated. I did not get any response from IFinefx until now 3 rd November 2020. So never ever invest in this fraud company. No matter how appealing their behaviour.

New Delhi, India,
Oct 20, 2020,

Not giving my investment back

I asked my account manager "Ashok Ji" and "Rajesh Ji". to help me out with withdrawal of my investment to pay my credit card bill. but they aren't answering me. in my emails and what's app chat server they use CapitalComInvestment-Live .please FPA help me to get my funds back if i get it will update here .