FXPN.eu Review

Leverate Financial Services Limited

Updated: Jan 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXPN is a forex broker. FXPN offers the MT4 and SIRIX forex trading top platform. FXPN.eu offers over 45 forex currency pairs, stocks, energies, equity indices, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FXPN.eu
FXPN.eu is part of Leverate Financial Services Limited group. Known members of this group DirektBroker-fx.de,18Capitals.com, BaselCapitalMarkets.com, BaselCapitalMarkets.de, BeinMarkets.eu, Marcorix.com, UproMarkets.com, Upro.io, BWM.Exchange, DirektBroker.de, AdrabaFX.com.

Established: 2011
Address: Zavos City Center, 4th floor 88 Ayias Fylaxeos ST. Limassol, 3025, Cyprus
Contact: support@fxpn.eu, (+357) 25 254422 / (+357) 25 254423
Regulators: CySEC #160/11
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
CFD: (315+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, SWIFT
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, SWIFT

Join live discussion of FXPN.eu on our forum

Fred,
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Nov 24, 2020,

SCAM ALERT

This organization will take your money and never give it back. We have even been warned by our Bank to not deal with these criminals. BEWARE.

Barcelona, Spain,
Nov 20, 2020,

Phone Spammers

They call from +35725123333 all over Europe.
Look here:

Patricia wanja,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 9, 2020,

Work in progress

FXPN is one of the legit sites I have come across in Forex trading. Love that it does not take ages to withdraw your money. However, I think the site should not be too complicated for beginners. I struggled for a while before understanding. But I think it's a work in progress.

toronto, Canada,
Oct 7, 2020,

Easy site to use

I've found the site to be very easy to use, especially if you are a beginner in trading. You see the live stock market and currency when you first visit the site. There doesn't seem to be live support on the site though (unless I can find it somewhere) so maybe they should put that on the site so they could help newbies like myself to understand the site better for future trading needs.

Pokhara, Nepal,
Nov 14, 2020,

Difficult as a newbie

I am a little bit disappointed by the comlex interface of the site. It really takes time to get used to it. Also customer care is just average in comparison to other big platforms. But overall I am satisfied with the service they provide. As they hold reputed certificates, I completely trust in their transactions and tradings.

Novi Sad, Serbia,
Nov 11, 2020,

As far as I had experience and as I heard from another people, I think FXPN is good. The most important thing is that FXPN is legit and official platform. There are 4 types of accounts. Maybe there should be additional account between Silver and Gold, but never mind, anyway it's good. Currently I am on Silver account, since I am beginner. I will continue trading here.

Nyeri, Kenya,
Nov 13, 2020,

Easy Reliable and Safe

FXPN is easy to use, for beginners. They already have a well set up app used on android phones. They always care for their customers and always there to help.
I get payments almost instantly. They have a well set up program to ensure traders safety. It is really reliable to use it for now am getting back the money I invested back.