Robotrick-Forex.com Review

Updated: Nov 18, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?

The Robotrick Robot is a forex expert advisor by Robotrick-Forex.com. The Robotrick Robot automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you.

Robotrick-Forex.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of Robotrick-Forex.com on our forum

CA, USA,
Nov 2, 2020,

Junk Robot EA

I paid $399 for EA(Standard). They set 3 pairs on my MT4 through anydesk Kept decreasing equity not enough transaction based on my Equity, lost 20 dollars every day. I complained to them but they requested upgraded to Advanced package. Since I reject to upgrade, they didn't answer my question then Dropped me off form their telegram channel on both group channel and customer support channel. Try rejoin them but they block me out.

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Oct 27, 2020,

Take your money and run...

Unfortunately I bought their robot (scam) in August 2020 and paid $599 for it. Thankfully I tested it on a demo account almost whole August which was all failures; then contacted them get a refund as they promised on their website (check for yourself) but they deleted me from their telegram account also from the instagram. So if you decide to buy their "BOT", please please please think twice about your hard-earned cash.