AxisMarketFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AxisMarketFX is a forex broker. Axis Market FX offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. AxisMarketFX.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, bonds, ETFs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AxisMarketFX.com

Join live discussion of AxisMarketFX.com on our forum

New York, USA,
Nov 2, 2020,

axismarketfx.com is a SCAM

Hello

I'm new and trying to navigate my way around this forum. So please excuse if I am posting in the wrong forum.

I never thought it would happen to me, but it did...

I trusted naively and lost.

I'm not sure I can recoupe anything and don't know where to start.

I invested with a "swing trader" and deposited funds/bitcoin to axismarketfx.com. The fake trader "Lee Andre" or "Andre Banks Miller" or "Lee Lewis Andre" pretended to trade for a month and when it came time to "cash out," I was advised I wouldn't be able to unless I paid part of his "commission" upfront. I am unable to get a response from this fake website and unable to withdraw my original amount. No one responds to any requests.

Please do your research. Don't fall prey to these tactics. Avoid this company and this individual. I wish I knew how to get my money back (anything and everything is possible).

Hopefully someone reading this will be helped. Best wishes.