OlympInvestment.com Review

Updated: Nov 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

OlympInvestment is a forex broker. Olymp Investment offers the OlympInvestment forex trading platform. OlympInvestment.com offers a number of forex pairs, oil, binary option, ETFs, stocks and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

OlympInvestment.com

Join live discussion of OlympInvestment.com on our forum

New York, USA,
Nov 5, 2020,

olympinvestment big scam

Hi everyone
I wanted to share a bad experience recently passed to me. I was scammed by a person named Gary Jonhson and his phone number is +1 505 701 4057
and the web site address company: olympinvestment.com
first I asked him to invest only $ 300 for $ 3000. and before all that I ask him is what you charge fees to you customers he quickly answered no, no fees here.
but after just 1 hour he sent me a telegram message that I had to register to open an investment account on his site
an hour went by another message telling me that I have to pay the signal fee of $ 500. I didn't want to give him the money right away because I was hesitant to do so.
after a long exchange of messages he convinced me that without the signal the account is not trading. So I sent him the fund and just after 30 minutes he told me to see my account and I see that the amount climbs from $ 300 to $ 3875, so I thought who was going to withdraw his fees and send me the $ 3000, but after tomorrow he sends me a message on my email box that the company requires me to send him the $ 1875 to unlock my $ 3000 profit. then I send him this amount and just after I receive another message that my account is set a days, it's all no money no nothing and the next day he sent me another message to see my account as if he is taking care of my money, I see my profit and $ 15,160, and suddenly another message from his company as if it is correct everything goes through the company. to put me in confidence, and that I have to pay the costs of the sum of $ 3565.
although I may not get my money back but I'm sure members of the will be warned by this scammer.