InvestMarkets.com Review

Arvis Capital Limited

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

InvestMarkets is a cfd broker. Invest Markets offers the MT4 and WebTrader CFD trading top platform. InvestMarkets.com offers CFD on over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, ETFs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

InvestMarkets.com
Related sites include ForexTB.com.

Established: 2020
Address: Unit 303, No. 16 Cor., Hutson and Eyre Streets, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@investmarkets.com, +27 10 753 1177/+52 55 416 4761/+65 3158 9403
Regulators: IFSC #000307/166
CFD: (255+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of InvestMarkets.com on our forum

Fernando Salazar,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Sep 14, 2021,

InvestMarkets broker makes trading a little easier)

If you want to find a company that provides quality CFD trading services, then I think you definitely need to get acquainted with InvestMarkets. I'll explain why. This is the broker that provides access to a large number of assets, among which you can find currency pairs, stocks, metals, oil, indices and cryptocurrencies. The leverage is very generous. 1: 500. I think that it is very difficult to find a broker that is regulated by IFCS, licensed, works honestly and at the same time has such a leverage. Think about it. This is a good way to make money.
I only had $ 500. I didn't think that you could make money this way, but I really wanted to trade like in a movie) Yes, many friends thought that I was a fool. I'm glad that CFD trading allows you to have no physical assets and therefore it seemed easy. By the way, the minimum deposit here is only 250 dollars, so I was able to do it. And you can.First open a demo account InvestMarkets to try trading with MT4. This is the trading platform that is there. Then just practice and learn new things. It is very important. Trading is not easy, but I think that InvestMarkets broker makes it a little easier)

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 17, 2021:
Dear Fernando
Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great trading experience at InvestMarkets
Darimin,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 8, 2021,

This company is one of the most honest

I would like to express my gratitude to the brokerage company InvestMarkets, the good reviews on the Internet about which really speak for themselves. I have been working with them for about a year now. This company is one of the most honest and committed. The employees of the company are really masters of their craft, they can overcome any difficulties. Thank you very much. I use the electronic systems Neteller and Skrill for withdrawal, the money comes very quickly.
The broker's website has Live Chat for communicating with technical support. I will continue to use InvestMarkets broker!

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 14, 2021:
Dear Darimin
thanks a lot for the positive feedback and the five star rating. It is much appreciated! Clients satisfaction is our number one priority!
Cao Van,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Sep 1, 2021,

I'm glad I started working here.

I'm glad I started working here. When I first opened a demo account, I immediately appreciated the work of MT4. Many people talk about big slippage with their brokers. This broker has no such sin, and that's great! I also want to say for the support service. They answer quickly and clearly) Therefore, a week later I opened a real account. The minimum deposit is only $ 250!

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 6, 2021:
Dear Cao Van,
We are very happy to hear that our services are useful for you. Thank you for keeping us posted and for the positive comment!
Behroz Buzdar,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Aug 27, 2021,

The broker's website offers webinars

I consider InvestMarkets brokerage company to be the best partner for any trader. It's not because the reviews of InvestMarkets are good, but more because with such a broker you can see the real results of your work. I have been cooperating with this broker for a year and a half and I would say that trading conditions are the most profitable. That's why my profit is rather high and I have stable income up to $700-800 per month. The broker's website offers webinars, articles, glossary, all this you can find on the broker's website. At one time this information helped me a lot to become a successful trader.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 30, 2021:
Dear Behroz,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and hope that you continue enjoying trading with InvestMarkets. Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Rudi Cilliers,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 25, 2021,

I was trading major currency pairs with quite a conservative approach. At some point, I decided to widen the range of assets that I watch on a daily basis. I think the equity market is very attractive for short-term trading strategies as stock CFDs can chart significant rallies intraday. I joined InvestMarkets, and I do not regret it. Besides the wide choice of assets, I also get access to a genuine app for fundamental analysis - MarketBuzz. This helps me make profitable trading decisions. I also like low margin requirements for stock CFDs here at InvestMarkets.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 30, 2021:
Dear Rudi,
Thank you for sharing your experience and choosing us as your trusted broker!
Chiong Shoushan,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 24, 2021,

Fine service, but lacks mt5

The only downside of the brokerage is that the trader is limited to MT4 or Webtrader to use. I know we can use side services if we need some advanced tools, yet, it wouldn't hurt if they added MT4 or ctrader to the list of the available options. The rest is fine if you as my opinion. All the terms are fair, service is fine.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 26, 2021:
Dear Chionf,
Thank you very much for the positive comment. Please keep our support email support-investmarkets@investmarkets.com for any assistance you may need in a future.
Kaua Gomes,
Itabira, Brazil,
Aug 23, 2021,

I have a positive attitude towards InvestMarkets

Because it was here that I became a real trader who knows how to make money on an ongoing basis and it was here that I felt confident, I am glad that at one time I chose this particular company.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 26, 2021:
Dear Kaua,
Thank you for your positive feedback and the 5 stars review.
San Pedro Sula, Honduras,
Aug 17, 2021,

Top Scammers

My money dissapear (+8k). They keep calling making promises, offering bonuses and high returns. I believed and I lost all. +120 days no answer, "you case is under review"

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 20, 2021:
Dear Rafael
Thank you for taking time to submit your feedback. However, we're sorry to read this review from you and that you had such a bad experience with InvestMarkets. We can assure you that your case is under investigation by the relevant department.
Marzio,
Ivrea, Italy,
Aug 13, 2021,

It’s very good for intensive trading

My friend recommended me this broker. He told that it’s very good for intensive trading because their web platform is well-thought and it’s possible to move between assets at light speed. It’s really so. I’m grateful to the platform’s developer for this unique layout. I don’t want to get back to this clumsy MT after I tried this platform. By the way it’s possible to try this platform without registration on the broker’s site. Everything is clickable without registration except for sell and buy buttons.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear Marzio,
Thank you for sharing your experience and choosing us as your trusted broker!
Verners Dedzeklis,
Riga, Latvia,
Aug 12, 2021,

It’s all about their web platform

As a client of this brokerage company, I can say that the very essence of InvestMarkets is rooted in its unique web platform. Some brokers try to attract their clients with exclusive trading conditions. However, this brokerage company doesn’t belong to this category. Of course, it has some thing at hand that automatically makes it reliable enough. It’s the availability of a licence. A regulated broker can’t be a scam. However, the very availability of a license doesn’t make it very attractive for trading. Fortunately, this broker has something that enables it to stand out from its rivals. It’s Webtrader.
I think this web platform is a good combination of functionality and user-friendliness. As for functionality, it has nearly all indicators as Metatrader and it certainly allows to draw various graphical objects. Its user-friendliness beats everything. I like its layout because it ensures an instant transition between assets and in general everything is well-thought here.

Regulation does not prove that a broker cannot be a scam.  Many regulated brokers did prove to be scams.  Regulation provides a place to complain and may help get some money back if a broker turns out to be a scam.
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear Verners
thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your positive feedback!