InvestMarkets.com Review

Arvis Capital Limited

Updated: Oct 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

InvestMarkets is a cfd broker. Invest Markets offers the MT4 and WebTrader CFD trading top platform. InvestMarkets.com offers CFD on over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, ETFs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

InvestMarkets.com
Related sites include ForexTB.com.

Established: 2020
Address: Unit 303, No. 16 Cor., Hutson and Eyre Streets, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@investmarkets.com, +27 10 753 1177/+52 55 416 4761/+65 3158 9403
Regulators: IFSC #000307/166
CFD: (255+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of InvestMarkets.com on our forum

Diego Alejandro,
Lima, Peru,
Jun 11, 2021,

That’s not a bad broker for me

It took me a bit more than two weeks to test this broker and I liked to trade with this company. The execution here is decent and it’s no wonder about it since the broker is regulated.

Dear Diego,
We are very happy to read that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for keeping us posted!
Paco Santoyo,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Jun 8, 2021,

Broker InvestMarkets

I want to share my findings on the foreign exchange trading market. I have just started working with them, but I am very pleased with the high speed of order execution. Broker Invest Markets is an online trading service launched in 2014. Its creators focus on security, segregation of customer accounts and reliable liquidity providers. It is possible to trade currency pairs, metals, stocks, indices and commodities on the platform. It is also possible to invest in investment portfolios.
Registration is quick and easy. An email and a phone number are enough to confirm, the fields in the form for filling in for personal and contact information are minimal, no frills. Immediately after receiving the activation link, you can top up your account and use the project's capabilities.
The registration process also presupposes agreement with the main documents of the broker: first of all, with the client agreement. It is presented exclusively in English, but is definitely worth your closest reading.
The registration procedure was completed by me very quickly, it is very pleasant to communicate with technical support - politeness and competence. Therefore, I definitely recommend it!

Dear Paco,
We are very excited to read that our services are useful for you! Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker and for the 4 star review!
Nosipho Olivier,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jun 2, 2021,

InvestMarkets has become a new job for me.

InvestMarkets has become a new job for me. Only you don't need to walk far ..)) To the next room, where the computer is located. Make a cup of coffee and sit down at the workplace in a bathrobe)) In my opinion, this is the dream of many!
The broker is doing well. It has a MetaTrader 4 trading platform and it works quickly and orders do not have large slippage. I think many traders want this! The choice of trading instruments is large. I can trade whatever I want! I love when I have the right to choose !!
.. And most importantly, money can be withdrawn to the card during the day. I've never had a problem with that!))

Dear Nosipho,
We are very happy to hear that your trading experience with our Brand is getting better day by day! Thank you for the 5 stars rating and for choosing us!
Yerevan, Armenia,
Jun 1, 2021,

Investmarkets.com Thank you!

Just to come to the final point of my experience with Alvis Capital/Investmarkets I would like to highlight this company as one taking care of their clients. I got my agreed amount fully refunded.

May 24, 2021 - 5 Stars Because this website doesn’t allow to edit or delete the reviews ( which is outrageous really and feels threatening also… ), I have to be honest with the community here and give to Investmarkets.com 5 Star, to their customer support team specially.
The company now handling the issue in very responsible and most justified way for problem solving
Will up date again.

The FPA specifically had to stop the editing and deletion of reviews because of the outrageous actions of multiple companies.  Those companies used blackmail and other threats to hide facts.

Seeing how a company resolves a complaint instead of having the complaint disappear is also valuable information for people reading the reviews.

You showing that this company resolved your issue might make the next person having a problem give the company more time to fix the problem before leaving a negative review.

We find your claim that protecting the reviews from blackmailers and keeping useful facts available for people considering doing business with a company is somehow outrageous and threatening to be very unusual.

We hope you are successful in getting your money back.

May 13, 2021 - 1 Star I have been scammed by Investmarkets.com brokers , trusting them with openning account and my as account managers,
Following only their instructions as a result I lost all my money starting from 400USD and being pressurized to invest up to 28400USD in 10 days they pocketed my money or irresponsibly diminishing my free margin that I had no idea about.
Contacted their customer support by emails many times but no reply so far.
It's just disgraceful to allow such unprofessional company to trade on international serious platforms

We are glad you got your money back.
Dear Yereva,
We are very excited to read so positive review. We are very happy to hear that our support team is always next to our clients. Thank you very much for choosing us as your trusted broker and you can keep our support email support-investmarkets@investmarkets.com for any assistance you may need in a future.
Orlan Marinez,
Santiago, Chile,
May 24, 2021,

А regulated broker

InvestMarkets broker didn't do anything special .. but .. it is regulated and has a license to operate. For me it is important .. that everything would be honest and reliable. In addition, the minimum deposit is only $ 250. That is, for 250 I started trading with a regulated broker. That's enough for me

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
We are grateful for your honest review. We always try to be transparent and up-front with our customers. Thank you and we hope you keep enjoying our platform.
Hidalgo Tirado,
Lima, Peru,
May 23, 2021,

This broker is familiar to me

It feels like I have already seen this broker or a brokerage company very similar to this one. I saw a similar site and Webtrader, and even trading accounts. But I don’t want to say anything bad. Perhaps, it’s a side project of one company.
Nevertheless, I tried this broker and have a positive impression.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
Thank you so much for your honest feedback and 5-star review.
Lukas Schaefer,
Nordhausen, Germany,
May 11, 2021,

I practice channel trading here

I opened a Webtrader Basic account here. I like this platform because it’s much easier to use than Metatrader. I don’t require custom indicators, so the functionality of Webtrader is sufficient for me. Everything I need for trading are channels.
The broker suits me because I didn’t discover anything suspicious here. I’m afraid of price manipulation. I heard scary stories that some brokers dare to draw extra candlesticks to kick their clients out of the market. Fortunately, this broker doesn’t practice it.

Dear Lukas,

We take great pride in how we treat our clients and are satisfied to hear your positive experience with our platform.
Salamon Sebes,
Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 6, 2021,

My attitude to this broker.

I have been trading for over a year, and I think it's time to leave your feedback))
So, I really like trading here. The terms of cooperation are transparent and honest.
For all the time, I have not noticed any violations. Payments of funds came clearly at the time indicated in the regulations. There are no delays. Instead, they come earlier than necessary, ahahah.
I am comfortable trading, so I will continue to trade with him.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
Thank you so much for your comments. We hope you continue to enjoy our platform and services.
Mexico, Mexico,
Feb 3, 2021,

Bad experiences

They recomend some transactions, but also loss more that win. I loss the account 2 times
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us the details at info@investmarkets.com so we can examine the situation thoroughly.