InvestMarkets.com Review

Arvis Capital Limited

Updated: Oct 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

InvestMarkets is a cfd broker. Invest Markets offers the MT4 and WebTrader CFD trading top platform. InvestMarkets.com offers CFD on over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, ETFs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

InvestMarkets.com
Related sites include ForexTB.com.

Established: 2020
Address: Unit 303, No. 16 Cor., Hutson and Eyre Streets, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@investmarkets.com, +27 10 753 1177/+52 55 416 4761/+65 3158 9403
Regulators: IFSC #000307/166
CFD: (255+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of InvestMarkets.com on our forum

Diwan Yaktine,
Rabat, Morocco,
Oct 8, 2021,

Good profits from Gold and Oil CFDs.

The recent Covid crisis made lots of changes in the global economy, and even in my trading strategy. I have switched to another broker and started trading with an approach that I never used before. I knew that such significant changes traditionally give opportunities, so I did not hesitate to take advantage of them. I used to trade Forex majors with a relatively small leverage but significant trading volume. In this way, I compensated comparatively low volatility to get an acceptable level of profitability. Sometimes I used to deal with exotics and cross-rates, but those attempts were insignificant in my overall income. All of a sudden, the crisis came.I wanted to enlarge my possibilities in online trading as in such an environment, a trader should see the widest picture possible. I joined InvestMarkets as the broker provides a large list of assets for trading including stock CFDs, metals and energies. Turmoil bring higher volatility, so I wanted to focus on intraday trading with rather frequent entries and moderate targets. As a result, the profitability of my trading strategy soared. I especially like trading Gold and Oil CFDs as these assets are rather predictable, while InvestMarkets offers good trading conditions for them.
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Oct 13, 2021:
Dear Diwan
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service.
Fernando Salazar,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Sep 14, 2021,

InvestMarkets broker makes trading a little easier)

If you want to find a company that provides quality CFD trading services, then I think you definitely need to get acquainted with InvestMarkets. I'll explain why. This is the broker that provides access to a large number of assets, among which you can find currency pairs, stocks, metals, oil, indices and cryptocurrencies. The leverage is very generous. 1: 500. I think that it is very difficult to find a broker that is regulated by IFCS, licensed, works honestly and at the same time has such a leverage. Think about it. This is a good way to make money.
I only had $ 500. I didn't think that you could make money this way, but I really wanted to trade like in a movie) Yes, many friends thought that I was a fool. I'm glad that CFD trading allows you to have no physical assets and therefore it seemed easy. By the way, the minimum deposit here is only 250 dollars, so I was able to do it. And you can.First open a demo account InvestMarkets to try trading with MT4. This is the trading platform that is there. Then just practice and learn new things. It is very important. Trading is not easy, but I think that InvestMarkets broker makes it a little easier)

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 17, 2021:
Dear Fernando
Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great trading experience at InvestMarkets
Darimin,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 8, 2021,

This company is one of the most honest

I would like to express my gratitude to the brokerage company InvestMarkets, the good reviews on the Internet about which really speak for themselves. I have been working with them for about a year now. This company is one of the most honest and committed. The employees of the company are really masters of their craft, they can overcome any difficulties. Thank you very much. I use the electronic systems Neteller and Skrill for withdrawal, the money comes very quickly.
The broker's website has Live Chat for communicating with technical support. I will continue to use InvestMarkets broker!
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 14, 2021:
Dear Darimin
thanks a lot for the positive feedback and the five star rating. It is much appreciated! Clients satisfaction is our number one priority!
Kaua Gomes,
Itabira, Brazil,
Aug 23, 2021,

I have a positive attitude towards InvestMarkets

Because it was here that I became a real trader who knows how to make money on an ongoing basis and it was here that I felt confident, I am glad that at one time I chose this particular company.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 26, 2021:
Dear Kaua,
Thank you for your positive feedback and the 5 stars review.
San Pedro Sula, Honduras,
Aug 17, 2021,

Top Scammers

My money dissapear (+8k). They keep calling making promises, offering bonuses and high returns. I believed and I lost all. +120 days no answer, "you case is under review"

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 20, 2021:
Dear Rafael
Thank you for taking time to submit your feedback. However, we're sorry to read this review from you and that you had such a bad experience with InvestMarkets. We can assure you that your case is under investigation by the relevant department.
Verners Dedzeklis,
Riga, Latvia,
Aug 12, 2021,

It’s all about their web platform

As a client of this brokerage company, I can say that the very essence of InvestMarkets is rooted in its unique web platform. Some brokers try to attract their clients with exclusive trading conditions. However, this brokerage company doesn’t belong to this category. Of course, it has some thing at hand that automatically makes it reliable enough. It’s the availability of a licence. A regulated broker can’t be a scam. However, the very availability of a license doesn’t make it very attractive for trading. Fortunately, this broker has something that enables it to stand out from its rivals. It’s Webtrader.
I think this web platform is a good combination of functionality and user-friendliness. As for functionality, it has nearly all indicators as Metatrader and it certainly allows to draw various graphical objects. Its user-friendliness beats everything. I like its layout because it ensures an instant transition between assets and in general everything is well-thought here.

Regulation does not prove that a broker cannot be a scam.  Many regulated brokers did prove to be scams.  Regulation provides a place to complain and may help get some money back if a broker turns out to be a scam.
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear Verners
thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your positive feedback!
Cristiano Baptista,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jul 27, 2021,

My money comes to my card without delays

I don't really know a lot of the technical nuances and characteristics of a broker. The most important thing for me is that orders are executed at the price I want and that my money comes to my card without delays. I found it all here at InvestMarkets. Having access to traiding central is also a huge plus for me. Trading Central constantly informs its subscribers about the situation in the stock, commodity and currency markets. I get information here about current support and resistance levels, indicator signals, recommendations on deal opening and targets.

Dear Cristiano,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Gabriel Longoria,
La Victoria, Peru,
Jul 14, 2021,

I decided to open an account

I decided to open an account with InvestMarkets using my spare funds, I had heard a lot of good things about them for a long time ... In fact, everything turned out to be quite simple - you register, replenish your depot and trade. There are no problems at all, it is not clear why some people are trying to denigrate them, but this is not my business.

Dear Gabriel,
We are very happy to read that you are satisfied with our Brand. Thank you for keeping us posted!
Daniel Diaz,
Santander, Spain,
Jul 7, 2021,

Profiting on equity CFDs with InvestMarkets.

InvestMarkets is a great broker for speculating in the financial markets. Contracts for difference allow trading stocks, while a short-selling opportunity is available. Add here low margin requirements thanks to the flexible leverage provided by the broker, and you will get ingredients for a cocktail of profits within the equity market. Most of the trending shares are available in the watchlist of InvestMarkets.
Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking time to leave us a positive review. If you need assistance please reach out to our customer support at support-investmarkets@investmarkets.com!
Axel Verhaegen,
Paris, France,
Jun 25, 2021,

Feeling the pulse of markets.

InvestMarkets is a type of forex and CFD broker that offers direct access to the financial markets with a wide range of instruments in the pipeline. Currency pairs and metals are among my favourites, but I’m also looking at shares as the equity market is full of impressive rallies. Thanks to the flexible leverage offered by InvestMarkets, I can vary my trading methods, lowering the overage trading volume per one position depending on the volatility of assets. The MetaTrader4 trading platform is an advanced tool for daily routine in trading online as it is fast and safe. Charting tools and technical indicators are accurate in terms of forecasts.
Dear Axel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker and hope you will keep enjoying your trading with us!