InvestMarkets.com Review

Arvis Capital Limited

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

InvestMarkets is a cfd broker. Invest Markets offers the MT4 and WebTrader CFD trading top platform. InvestMarkets.com offers CFD on over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, ETFs, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

InvestMarkets.com
Related sites include ForexTB.com.

Established: 2020
Address: Unit 303, No. 16 Cor., Hutson and Eyre Streets, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@investmarkets.com, +27 10 753 1177/+52 55 416 4761/+65 3158 9403
Regulators: IFSC #000307/166
CFD: (255+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of InvestMarkets.com on our forum

Franco Palomino,
Nov 15, 2021,

The broker has a Metatrader 4

When looking for a broker I have a thousand questions and doubts. After all, in fact, too much depends on its quality work for my comfort and result, so I may reread the user agreement several times, ask the manager again and so on. I will say that I value my money and want it to be safe. I will not tell you in detail how exactly I got acquainted with InvestMarkets, but the manager withstood all my questions, and I have already checked the terminal for all the possible technical nuances. I can not say that I am charmed by this company, but I was not disappointed, everything is very, very decent and in spite of the fact that the company has been in the market for more than a year.
I have been working with this broker for three years already. During my earnings with this broker I have gained a lot of experience in making money on the foreign exchange market. At the same time during three years there were no serious technical problems with deposit and withdrawal of money. And the technical support service works 24 hours a day and responds to requests instantly. I recommend this broker to everyone who wants to earn on Forex. The broker has a Metatrader 4 trading platform as well as a Web Trader.

Asfand Dareshak,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Oct 26, 2021,

InvestMarkets offers good trading conditions.

Broker InvestMarkets offers good trading conditions. It's hard to argue with that. First, there is an available minimum deposit of $ 250. Leverage 1: 500. This is what will help every person to make money without a lot of money in the beginning. In addition, MT4 and Trading Central trading signals are available here. These are the tools that will provide the trader with good analytics and convenient trading. You just need to act and improve skills.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Nov 3, 2021:
"Dear Asfand
We are glad to receive such a positive review. It's great to hear that you're satisfied with our services. We appreciate the time you took to write this review. Thank you!"
Alfredo Castillo,
Cancún, Mexico,
Oct 21, 2021,

Everything is available

Before I came to this broker, I was using the services of other brokers. I often had technical problems, my earnings were deducted and the technical support was not helpful. Finally I decided to look for other brokers and chose InvestMarkets. I did not lost. It was nothing compared to other websites. It is a great website! Everything is available, understandable, always friendly and always questions are answered. I am sure I will stay with them for a long time! Would definitely recommend!

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Oct 27, 2021:

Dear Alfredo,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for keeping us posted! We are glad to know that everything on our website is clear and helpful for you .Please do not hesitate to contact us to our support email support-investmarkets@investmarkets.com for any assistance you may need."

Diwan Yaktine,
Rabat, Morocco,
Oct 8, 2021,

Good profits from Gold and Oil CFDs.

The recent Covid crisis made lots of changes in the global economy, and even in my trading strategy. I have switched to another broker and started trading with an approach that I never used before. I knew that such significant changes traditionally give opportunities, so I did not hesitate to take advantage of them. I used to trade Forex majors with a relatively small leverage but significant trading volume. In this way, I compensated comparatively low volatility to get an acceptable level of profitability. Sometimes I used to deal with exotics and cross-rates, but those attempts were insignificant in my overall income. All of a sudden, the crisis came.I wanted to enlarge my possibilities in online trading as in such an environment, a trader should see the widest picture possible. I joined InvestMarkets as the broker provides a large list of assets for trading including stock CFDs, metals and energies. Turmoil bring higher volatility, so I wanted to focus on intraday trading with rather frequent entries and moderate targets. As a result, the profitability of my trading strategy soared. I especially like trading Gold and Oil CFDs as these assets are rather predictable, while InvestMarkets offers good trading conditions for them.
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Oct 13, 2021:
Dear Diwan
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service.
Fernando Salazar,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Sep 14, 2021,

InvestMarkets broker makes trading a little easier)

If you want to find a company that provides quality CFD trading services, then I think you definitely need to get acquainted with InvestMarkets. I'll explain why. This is the broker that provides access to a large number of assets, among which you can find currency pairs, stocks, metals, oil, indices and cryptocurrencies. The leverage is very generous. 1: 500. I think that it is very difficult to find a broker that is regulated by IFCS, licensed, works honestly and at the same time has such a leverage. Think about it. This is a good way to make money.
I only had $ 500. I didn't think that you could make money this way, but I really wanted to trade like in a movie) Yes, many friends thought that I was a fool. I'm glad that CFD trading allows you to have no physical assets and therefore it seemed easy. By the way, the minimum deposit here is only 250 dollars, so I was able to do it. And you can.First open a demo account InvestMarkets to try trading with MT4. This is the trading platform that is there. Then just practice and learn new things. It is very important. Trading is not easy, but I think that InvestMarkets broker makes it a little easier)

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 17, 2021:
Dear Fernando
Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great trading experience at InvestMarkets
Darimin,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 8, 2021,

This company is one of the most honest

I would like to express my gratitude to the brokerage company InvestMarkets, the good reviews on the Internet about which really speak for themselves. I have been working with them for about a year now. This company is one of the most honest and committed. The employees of the company are really masters of their craft, they can overcome any difficulties. Thank you very much. I use the electronic systems Neteller and Skrill for withdrawal, the money comes very quickly.
The broker's website has Live Chat for communicating with technical support. I will continue to use InvestMarkets broker!
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Sep 14, 2021:
Dear Darimin
thanks a lot for the positive feedback and the five star rating. It is much appreciated! Clients satisfaction is our number one priority!
Kaua Gomes,
Itabira, Brazil,
Aug 23, 2021,

I have a positive attitude towards InvestMarkets

Because it was here that I became a real trader who knows how to make money on an ongoing basis and it was here that I felt confident, I am glad that at one time I chose this particular company.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 26, 2021:
Dear Kaua,
Thank you for your positive feedback and the 5 stars review.
San Pedro Sula, Honduras,
Aug 17, 2021,

Top Scammers

My money dissapear (+8k). They keep calling making promises, offering bonuses and high returns. I believed and I lost all. +120 days no answer, "you case is under review"

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 20, 2021:
Dear Rafael
Thank you for taking time to submit your feedback. However, we're sorry to read this review from you and that you had such a bad experience with InvestMarkets. We can assure you that your case is under investigation by the relevant department.
Verners Dedzeklis,
Riga, Latvia,
Aug 12, 2021,

It’s all about their web platform

As a client of this brokerage company, I can say that the very essence of InvestMarkets is rooted in its unique web platform. Some brokers try to attract their clients with exclusive trading conditions. However, this brokerage company doesn’t belong to this category. Of course, it has some thing at hand that automatically makes it reliable enough. It’s the availability of a licence. A regulated broker can’t be a scam. However, the very availability of a license doesn’t make it very attractive for trading. Fortunately, this broker has something that enables it to stand out from its rivals. It’s Webtrader.
I think this web platform is a good combination of functionality and user-friendliness. As for functionality, it has nearly all indicators as Metatrader and it certainly allows to draw various graphical objects. Its user-friendliness beats everything. I like its layout because it ensures an instant transition between assets and in general everything is well-thought here.

Regulation does not prove that a broker cannot be a scam.  Many regulated brokers did prove to be scams.  Regulation provides a place to complain and may help get some money back if a broker turns out to be a scam.
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear Verners
thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your positive feedback!
Cristiano Baptista,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Jul 27, 2021,

My money comes to my card without delays

I don't really know a lot of the technical nuances and characteristics of a broker. The most important thing for me is that orders are executed at the price I want and that my money comes to my card without delays. I found it all here at InvestMarkets. Having access to traiding central is also a huge plus for me. Trading Central constantly informs its subscribers about the situation in the stock, commodity and currency markets. I get information here about current support and resistance levels, indicator signals, recommendations on deal opening and targets.

Dear Cristiano,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing us as your trusted broker!
Gabriel Longoria,
La Victoria, Peru,
Jul 14, 2021,

I decided to open an account

I decided to open an account with InvestMarkets using my spare funds, I had heard a lot of good things about them for a long time ... In fact, everything turned out to be quite simple - you register, replenish your depot and trade. There are no problems at all, it is not clear why some people are trying to denigrate them, but this is not my business.

Dear Gabriel,
We are very happy to read that you are satisfied with our Brand. Thank you for keeping us posted!
Daniel Diaz,
Santander, Spain,
Jul 7, 2021,

Profiting on equity CFDs with InvestMarkets.

InvestMarkets is a great broker for speculating in the financial markets. Contracts for difference allow trading stocks, while a short-selling opportunity is available. Add here low margin requirements thanks to the flexible leverage provided by the broker, and you will get ingredients for a cocktail of profits within the equity market. Most of the trending shares are available in the watchlist of InvestMarkets.
Dear Daniel,
Thank you for taking time to leave us a positive review. If you need assistance please reach out to our customer support at support-investmarkets@investmarkets.com!
Axel Verhaegen,
Paris, France,
Jun 25, 2021,

Feeling the pulse of markets.

InvestMarkets is a type of forex and CFD broker that offers direct access to the financial markets with a wide range of instruments in the pipeline. Currency pairs and metals are among my favourites, but I’m also looking at shares as the equity market is full of impressive rallies. Thanks to the flexible leverage offered by InvestMarkets, I can vary my trading methods, lowering the overage trading volume per one position depending on the volatility of assets. The MetaTrader4 trading platform is an advanced tool for daily routine in trading online as it is fast and safe. Charting tools and technical indicators are accurate in terms of forecasts.
Dear Axel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker and hope you will keep enjoying your trading with us!
Diego Alejandro,
Jun 11, 2021,

That’s not a bad broker for me

It took me a bit more than two weeks to test this broker and I liked to trade with this company. The execution here is decent and it’s no wonder about it since the broker is regulated.

Dear Diego,
We are very happy to read that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for keeping us posted!
Paco Santoyo,
Mexico City, Mexico,
Jun 8, 2021,

Broker InvestMarkets

I want to share my findings on the foreign exchange trading market. I have just started working with them, but I am very pleased with the high speed of order execution. Broker Invest Markets is an online trading service launched in 2014. Its creators focus on security, segregation of customer accounts and reliable liquidity providers. It is possible to trade currency pairs, metals, stocks, indices and commodities on the platform. It is also possible to invest in investment portfolios.
Registration is quick and easy. An email and a phone number are enough to confirm, the fields in the form for filling in for personal and contact information are minimal, no frills. Immediately after receiving the activation link, you can top up your account and use the project's capabilities.
The registration process also presupposes agreement with the main documents of the broker: first of all, with the client agreement. It is presented exclusively in English, but is definitely worth your closest reading.
The registration procedure was completed by me very quickly, it is very pleasant to communicate with technical support - politeness and competence. Therefore, I definitely recommend it!

Dear Paco,
We are very excited to read that our services are useful for you! Thank you for choosing us as your trusted broker and for the 4 star review!
Nosipho Olivier,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jun 2, 2021,

InvestMarkets has become a new job for me.

InvestMarkets has become a new job for me. Only you don't need to walk far ..)) To the next room, where the computer is located. Make a cup of coffee and sit down at the workplace in a bathrobe)) In my opinion, this is the dream of many!
The broker is doing well. It has a MetaTrader 4 trading platform and it works quickly and orders do not have large slippage. I think many traders want this! The choice of trading instruments is large. I can trade whatever I want! I love when I have the right to choose !!
.. And most importantly, money can be withdrawn to the card during the day. I've never had a problem with that!))

Dear Nosipho,
We are very happy to hear that your trading experience with our Brand is getting better day by day! Thank you for the 5 stars rating and for choosing us!
Yerevan, Armenia,
Jun 1, 2021,

Investmarkets.com Thank you!

Just to come to the final point of my experience with Alvis Capital/Investmarkets I would like to highlight this company as one taking care of their clients. I got my agreed amount fully refunded.

May 24, 2021 - 5 Stars Because this website doesn’t allow to edit or delete the reviews ( which is outrageous really and feels threatening also… ), I have to be honest with the community here and give to Investmarkets.com 5 Star, to their customer support team specially.
The company now handling the issue in very responsible and most justified way for problem solving
Will up date again.

The FPA specifically had to stop the editing and deletion of reviews because of the outrageous actions of multiple companies.  Those companies used blackmail and other threats to hide facts.

Seeing how a company resolves a complaint instead of having the complaint disappear is also valuable information for people reading the reviews.

You showing that this company resolved your issue might make the next person having a problem give the company more time to fix the problem before leaving a negative review.

We find your claim that protecting the reviews from blackmailers and keeping useful facts available for people considering doing business with a company is somehow outrageous and threatening to be very unusual.

We hope you are successful in getting your money back.

May 13, 2021 - 1 Star I have been scammed by Investmarkets.com brokers , trusting them with openning account and my as account managers,
Following only their instructions as a result I lost all my money starting from 400USD and being pressurized to invest up to 28400USD in 10 days they pocketed my money or irresponsibly diminishing my free margin that I had no idea about.
Contacted their customer support by emails many times but no reply so far.
It's just disgraceful to allow such unprofessional company to trade on international serious platforms

We are glad you got your money back.
Dear Yereva,
We are very excited to read so positive review. We are very happy to hear that our support team is always next to our clients. Thank you very much for choosing us as your trusted broker and you can keep our support email support-investmarkets@investmarkets.com for any assistance you may need in a future.
Orlan Marinez,
Santiago, Chile,
May 24, 2021,

А regulated broker

InvestMarkets broker didn't do anything special .. but .. it is regulated and has a license to operate. For me it is important .. that everything would be honest and reliable. In addition, the minimum deposit is only $ 250. That is, for 250 I started trading with a regulated broker. That's enough for me

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
We are grateful for your honest review. We always try to be transparent and up-front with our customers. Thank you and we hope you keep enjoying our platform.
Hidalgo Tirado,
May 23, 2021,

This broker is familiar to me

It feels like I have already seen this broker or a brokerage company very similar to this one. I saw a similar site and Webtrader, and even trading accounts. But I don’t want to say anything bad. Perhaps, it’s a side project of one company.
Nevertheless, I tried this broker and have a positive impression.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
Thank you so much for your honest feedback and 5-star review.
Lukas Schaefer,
Nordhausen, Germany,
May 11, 2021,

I practice channel trading here

I opened a Webtrader Basic account here. I like this platform because it’s much easier to use than Metatrader. I don’t require custom indicators, so the functionality of Webtrader is sufficient for me. Everything I need for trading are channels.
The broker suits me because I didn’t discover anything suspicious here. I’m afraid of price manipulation. I heard scary stories that some brokers dare to draw extra candlesticks to kick their clients out of the market. Fortunately, this broker doesn’t practice it.

Dear Lukas,

We take great pride in how we treat our clients and are satisfied to hear your positive experience with our platform.
Salamon Sebes,
Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 6, 2021,

My attitude to this broker.

I have been trading for over a year, and I think it's time to leave your feedback))
So, I really like trading here. The terms of cooperation are transparent and honest.
For all the time, I have not noticed any violations. Payments of funds came clearly at the time indicated in the regulations. There are no delays. Instead, they come earlier than necessary, ahahah.
I am comfortable trading, so I will continue to trade with him.

Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
Thank you so much for your comments. We hope you continue to enjoy our platform and services.
Mexico, Mexico,
Feb 3, 2021,

Bad experiences

They recomend some transactions, but also loss more that win. I loss the account 2 times
Reply by InvestMarketsSupport submitted May 26, 2021:
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please email us the details at info@investmarkets.com so we can examine the situation thoroughly.