IGMFX.com Review

Updated: Dec 14, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

IGMFX is a cfd broker. IGM FX offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile cfd trading top platform. IGMFX.com offers CFD on over 45 currency pairs, indices, stocks, commodities, gold, silver, other metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

IGMFX.com

Join live discussion of IGMFX.com on our forum

Fajaz Manheshkar,
Delhi, India,
Dec 10, 2020,

Positive trading experience

The broker is a reliable partner. Regulated, honest in its marketing, honest in executions.
I don't know who is their liquidity provider (guess it can be found in terms and agreements) but not even once I doubted the quotes origin. No slippages occur (I don't trade the US market session, so don't know whether its same during the highly volatile periods). I only did a withdrawal once, and the money arrived safely upon my request.

E.Baumbach,
Nakhon Pathom, Thailand,
Dec 4, 2020,

Well done

Today I've withdrawn my first trading profits! I'm on coud nine!
I guess the broker deserves a positive feedback now :) here it is.
I've never has a single trouble with them since the first visit to the website. IGMFX is strongly recommended for cooperation!

Elliot Lungas,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Dec 1, 2020,

Not bad at all

The broker was suggested to me by the person whos opinion I trust in the matters of trading. I registered a basic account here called Classic.
I don't really know how wrong it can go with other brokers. I've read a few storied on trading forums and I'm glad I didn't have to experience all those troubles myself. Here I'm just greateful for flawless service. I make trades, fix profits or losses, watch my balance go up and down. I hope to see a stron uptrend on my equity curve soon enough, but you never know.
For now I can't comment on how fast they withdraw profits and whether they start acting like a***ls if you make a million all of a sudden.
Yet I know for sure my trading experience here is non-problematic here, this is why I can recommend the service.

Anush Bastianpillai,
Nov 27, 2020,

Five out of five

1. Good trading conditions. Spreads are ok, there are no additional commissions or hidden fees.
2. Support is rather helpful, polite and, most importantly, is not annoying. No offers to upgrade to VIP or anything like that.
3. Executions are superfast just like promised and just like what we all want them to be like.
4. Cryptocurrencies are available, as well as a number of other CFD assets to trade.
5. Strong regulatory supervision. These guys have a CySEC license which makes a lot of sense when you choose a broker.