CedarFX.com Review

Updated: Feb 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CedarFX is a forex broker. Cedar FX offers the MT4, MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. CedarFX.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

CedarFX.com

Established: 2020
Address: First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@cedarfx.com
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin

Join live discussion of CedarFX.com on our forum

Kent, United Kingdom,
Feb 3, 2021,

Great spreads for the commission structure!

I have been using a different broker for a while and while their raw spread account is great the commission tally up so looked for a lower commission broker. Came across CedarFX who offer either a 0% commission account or $1 per lot account called "eco". Checked out the spreads expecting them to be poor but they are decent. Majors normally up to 0.8pips and normally lower so very happy.

Was also pleased to see my withdrawal hit my Coinbase wallet in a few hours too!

Feb 1, 2021,

Green incentives and a great range of instruments to trade

I have to say it was very refreshing to see a forex broker with green incentives and doing their bit to help combat climate change. This was probably my number one reason funding an account, but they offer some decent trading conditions too. There's a big range of crypto and stocks on there, plus all the normal forex, metals, indices, etc.
The website design is clean, fresh and functional. They accept BTC deposits/withdrawals too which is very handy.

uk, United Kingdom,
Jan 30, 2021,

Pleasantly Surprised

I joined these guys as a liked the way they planted trees based on my trading activity. I was surprised to see that they are not compensating for this with larger spreads/fees and in fact I think they have the lowest spreads anywhere. Customer Support are there 24/7 and they have loads of cryptos to trade. No complaints at all.....

Alabama, USA,
Jan 30, 2021,

My favorite broker

I always recommend CedarFX for several reasons, especially for their competitive pricing, low spreads, zero commissions, and quick withdrawals.. The Eco accounts are really cool too. If you didn't know, they plant trees when you trade and support environmental causes, which is a super unique offer from a forex broker.

Dublin, Ireland,
Jan 29, 2021,

Really solid broker so far.

I just wanted to write a quick review about my experience with CedarFX. Its been such a pleasant surprise since I began using them. I was always a bit weary about using offshore brokers but this has changed my mind completely. I just wanted to try some scalping and compounding small accounts so started using these as they have 0% commission accounts and low spreads. These have all helped massively. The thing the most impressed me was the same day withdrawals. They've been quick and I actually like the fact that they are eco friendly and have a conscience. I hope they can keep up this level of service into the future.

Dec 14, 2020 - 5 Stars I came across CedarFX a few months back as I was searching for the lowest spread/commission broker I could find to scalp indexes such as NAS and GER30 as well as GU. I found them to meet my expectations and more. They have a 0% commission account I'm using for my intraday trades and really low spreads for my scalping. I now have the majority of my trading accounts with them. They have same day withdrawals with bitcoin too which is great because the funds are in my Coinbase within hours. Delighted I found them and hope they keep this standard going into the future.

merseyside, United Kingdom,
Jan 28, 2021,

Decent Crypto Trading Broker

Myself like alot of other people i imagine want to take advantage of the crypto bubble.

i opened an account at CedarFX specifically to trade crypto. Mostly BTC, ETH and LTC. Needless to say i have done very well day trading Bitcoin of late with the huge rises in price we have seen.

The 1:100 leverage they offer has been ideal for me to take advantage of, aswell as it being open 24/7 for trading. Withdrawals have always come within a few hours as i use Bitcoin to deposit and Withdraw.

Somerset, United Kingdom,
Jan 10, 2021,

Definitely recommending CedarFx

I have been using CedarFx to trade forex and crypto for the last few months. I am really happy with the service. They have a 24/7 support team and great leverage. But the thing that really attracted me to them is their eco ethos. They plant a tree for every lot which I think is great. I am still fairly new to trading but would definitely recommend them.

Jan 9, 2021,

The best spreads around and zero commission accounts. what else do you need. but the best bit with CedarFX they offer even more! the most amount of tradable assets i have seen from a broker in a very long time, large amount of stock and crypto and much more. After reading about the work they do planting trees and replanting the rain forest working hard to be sustainable makes them the best broker to join in 2021 for sure.

Dec 21, 2020,

Great Eco-trading platform

The eco-trading account on CedarFX is a stand out feature that I have not seen offered by any other broker.
In a year of so much adversity, the spot light is well and truly on the environment and the reality of what needs to change.
CedarFX offer a very attractive trading platform for traders with high leverage, low spreads and 24/7 crypto markets, but the eco account is what really resonates and gives this broker a very unique edge.
Looking forward to seeing how many trees I Can plant next year with every lot I trade!

Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Dec 18, 2020,

CedarFX becoming my number 1 broker.

I started using CedarFX for there low Spreads and 0% commission which is great but also for Crypto trading and they have 24/7 Customer support. For these reasons CedarFX is now my main broker.