ForexMineOption.com Review

Updated: Jan 16, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexMineOption.com

WARNING: ForexMineOption.com appears to be a HYIP.  So far, all HYIPS the FPA is aware of turned out to be Ponzi Schemes.  The FPA strongly recommends AGAINST placing money with any HYIP.

Please read this article for more information on HYIPS and similar companies...

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Join live discussion of ForexMineOption.com on our forum

Durban, South Africa,
Jan 18, 2021,

My broker is always asking me to deposit more and more and more money!!

I invested with Forex Mine Option 6months ago and when it was time to withdraw my profits, the broker kept requesting that I make more deposits. Initially I started with $250, I have now deposited more than $10 000 in the hopes of getting my profits he claims to have made me which is $80 000. He is still asking me to deposit $300 but I know that is how he rolls as he has been for the past months. It looks like I lost my money. 000

Jan 2, 2021 - No Rating I joined the trading company in May 2020 with R3000. When it was time to withdraw my profits, my broker always came with stories and aksed me to make more deposits. He uses various bank accounts and the deposits that I have made to these accounts have accumulated to R150 000. I have never been able to withdraw the profits he claims to have made me. Even today he is asking me to deposit money in order to "withdraw my profits".