FXLuckyPro.com Review

Updated: Jul 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The FXLuckyPro is a forex expert advisor. The FX Lucky Pro automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The FXLuckyPro.com forex robot uses scalping strategy.

FXLuckyPro.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
FX LUCKY PRO +3.83 41.3 +371.548

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of FXLuckyPro.com on our forum

Mexico City, Mexico,
Jul 19, 2021,

Submitted Payment via Paypal but no response from Fx Lucky Pro yet

I decided to buy the Fx Pro Lucky based on the live testing results done in ForexPeaceArmy Live testing page. Results show a 4% weekly average profit after test being running over 40 weeks now. I decided to buy it yesterday via Paypal but has no response from where I can download the EA yet Can anyone please help me in getting in contact with the developers. I sent messages through their homepage, but still no answer. And the email listed in their webpage Foxprolucky@gmail.com does not work, all emails are undeliverable so far. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The correct address is fxluckypro@gmail.com

There is also a contact form on the website.
Abraham,
Kemer, Turkey,
Jul 4, 2021,

Lucky Ea really have lucky traders!

This has to be one of the more reputable forex EAs on my list. Lucky Ea really have lucky traders! + really good and helping support)

Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 17, 2021,

Has potential but unnerving and trades infrequently

FPA do a live test for this EA and it seemed to be performing reasonably well at c. 6-7% a month so I thought it was worth exploring. It only trades AUDUSD, and it trades infrequently. Now I like to see a lot of activity, I essentially want to see my EAs trading often and consistently, so I can have confidence in the results and I have a decent data set from which to extrapolate the potential. But from 11th March to 25th May it only traded 7 times, granted they were all wins, but I have no idea if the win rate is supposed to be near 100% or if its supposed to be 60% and I have had a really good streak. Its not trading often enough for me to tell and I don’t have the patience to wait. What is frustrating aswell is how it manages risk, when trades are opened the stop loss is way way off into the distance, 1000+ pips away. All the completed trades opened like this, which is very disconcerting. Because if the trade starts going against you I assume the EA at some point moves the stop loss closer to price to ensure your loss is limited. But I don’t have a sense of when the stop loss moves, or why it is set so far away in the first place, which is very unnerving. I’ve just given up the ghost as I have now had three trades open 17, 15 and 14 days, two buys and a sell. So I'm basically in a hedged position, stop losses are miles away, so unless prices undulates pretty severely and to just the right levels, I’m going to lose start losing some of the modest profit I have made so far. This one has potential but you probably need to adopt some ambivalence about how it works and be prepared to let it run for a while.