CapitalOfFocus.com Review

Updated: Sep 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CapitalOfFocus is a forex broker. Capital Of Focus offers the WebTrader and Mobile forex trading platform. CapitalOfFocus.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, bonds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

CapitalOfFocus.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until June 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Established: 2020
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: info@capitaloffocus.com, + 420234717525
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (770+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, bitwallet
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, bitwallet

Join live discussion of CapitalOfFocus.com on our forum

Sweden, Sweden,
Sep 20, 2021,

scammers

they stole over 10,000 E from me by knocking down in one night XRP to 0.0000055 and cleaning up my account

Kristiane Krog,
Troms, Norway,
Sep 4, 2021,

DO NOT INVEST!!! YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR WITHDRAWAL!!!! TOTAL SCAM!!!!!

I feel it's my duty to warn people against the trading company capitaloffocus.

It has been a living hell trading with them.

Especially I would like to warn people about Eva Maiss, a senior portfolio manager of capitaloffocus.

She is the best liar I ever met.

Eva Maiss is convincing and shameless in the way she lies to you, telling you she cares about her companys (capitaloffocus) reputation and telling you that she wants to clear her own and the companys reputation by helping you getting your money back.

I will also warn people about:

- Michael Polanskiy (senior manager of capitaloffocus + personal account manager)

-Anthony Kross (agent from recovery departement of capitaloffocus)

-Max White (agent from blockchain)

AVOID THESE PEOPLE AND THE COMPANY CAPITALOFFOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't let you withdraw your money.

Always asking for "mirror transactions" that never work.

Always some lame reason why it didn't work..

I've lost 1815 euro in so called "mirror transactions" to this company.

I'm trying to get some of my money back by my bank and the police.

This is a very dangerous and incompetent company and they need to be shut down ASAP!!!!!!!!!

България, Bulgaria,
Aug 16, 2021,

Total scam

I trade for a month but this guy "Michael Polansky" forced me to invest more and more. When I rejected and try to withdrawal they stole my money. All people there are fake and if someone can't stole money from you than another calls. Stay away from them if you don't want to loose your money

Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
May 27, 2021,

SCAM!!!!!!!!!

My “personal dealer” is Mr. Max White?!??
The trading platform is fake!
Actually you have demo account with fake bonus and profit, but your money are gone! You are transferring funds into wallet in BANXA, but you have no access to your money! They are stolen!
After that the story is that the “dealer” is telling you that the company “Capital of focus” is going to stop it's activity and actually he is going to help you to take your money back!
After that somebody from blockchain.com is telling you, that you have to pay 10% mirroring fee, in order to verify your identity and to avoid money laundering.
Even more you are receiving fake guarantee from blockchain.com employee Mr. Michael Polanski (Lady Gaga’s boyfriend) that you’re going to receive the amount .
The “dealer” is guy with deep and laud voice! He is telling you all the time “I swear to God!” Be careful!
Tallinn, Estonia,
Mar 31, 2021,

Starting point

If we speak about the drawbacks of the site, then there is of course inadequate help to reply 24/7. It may also take some time for payments to take. The platform itself is a fantastic starting point and a nice experience for beginners. Here is all the detail you need on how and where your money is to be invested. There are several payment choices, everyone can find something for themselves.

Mar 16, 2021,

Avoid At All Costs

Don't ask me how I got an account with this company - it's a long story. I've been trading for a few years, and never thought I'd get scammed again.
Capital Of Focus is registered in the Marshall Islands, is not Licensed, is Unregulated anywhere, shows no evidence of Liquidity providers, and it's contact number in Prague is always unavailable. So - all the alarm bells should be ringing already.
I had a "senior account manager " and then the " general manger" looking after my account. They press you very heavily to invest more money into your account, because they're always boasting big profits. This is B.S. I've found it's almost impossible to get your money out. Last Friday, Max White, the financial manager, promised me that my 3k Euro balance would be refunded as a withdrawal. This, of course, didn't happen, and he now ignores all my calls on Skype. What a surprise.! I've been mugged again, and am hoping that FPA can take up my case
chiniot, Pakistan,
Feb 28, 2021,

Reliable Platform

I have been using Capital Of Focus for the last 2 months and I am pretty satisfied by there performance, especially by there customer service and there dealing with beginners. there method of depositing and withdrawing money is also a plus point.
If we talk about the drawbacks of Capital Of Focus that they deal 5 days a week and during 2 days off they do not operate. that's why giving 3 stars

Ruslana,
Ukraine, Ukraine,
Feb 23, 2021,

my experience

The first capitaloffocus company I wanted to write something good about. This platform offered me a number of interesting services. With the help of the operator's online support, I quickly got the information I needed. The site employee honestly and quickly helped me in solving my questions. Overall a sense of a professional approach. Thank.