FundingTalent.com Review

Prop Firm

ForexTips101 Limited

Updated: Sep 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FundingTalent.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fundingtalent.com

Join live discussion of FundingTalent.com on our forum

FundingTalent.com profile provided by LoganSilver, May 6, 2021

Funding Talent is focused on finding, and helping members of the forex community. Our goal is to become the leading, and most trusted global solution for forex trading while providing the best path for our member's financial independence.

Funding Talent is an exciting opportunity that allows traders to display profitable trading strategies while being rewarded for their success.

We currently offer funding up to 300K per person and offer 2 different exciting account models which allow traders to find a perfect fit of the model to accommodate their trading style.

Richard,
New York, USA,
Aug 18, 2021,

If you don't think this company is a scam, I have a bridge to sell you

Lets talk about funding talent.

I have had 3 accounts with them, all of them took forever to get. This was before their recent issues. I traded, I passed, I got told my trading style is not good so I won't be put on live and they swallowed my money.

When I said thats fine, I will dispute it, Josie, the happiness director (lol wtf is that) threatened me with saying I will forever be banned from internet transactions. Alarmed, I reported it to the regulator.

On top of this they recently changed all their rules, changed their conditions. Stopped paying highly profitable traders, they have had reviews removed from other sites for either paying for reviews or posting multiple themselves to boost their rating. Their CEO Jessica is a sociopath who has been posting nudes on the forextips101 and saying for people to kiss her ass. She has real problems, please get help Jessica.

They since changed their conditions from better than market will ever be to as bad as your typical b book dumpster.
They removed bi weekly payouts due to work load but are magically pumping up a program that has daily payouts? Nice logic there.

This is clearly a cash grab company.
Germany, Germany,
Jul 30, 2021,

I bought a challenge got receipt but no login details

I have been using funding talent for a while. I do have a flex account with them. Problem is I bought a challenge couple of days ago bought with credit card they sent me receipt but no login details for my challenge. I asked them . Only yesterday to be told it was sent to another email . And account has been traded 3 days. Upon checking my dashboard it shows yes I paid for the challenge . No further infor about the challenge no login infor nothing. One Emily told me to check my junk I said they should check all emails sent to my email from their side to.comfirm I didn't get that login infor in my email.
Its either im getting my money back. Im just tired. As nobody is bothered. Thats why im reviewing them. Enough is enough
Italia, Italy,
Jul 2, 2021,

Best Prop Firm

I recently got funded by Funding Talent and yesterday I received my first payout in only 1 business day. Support is always present and willing to help, Jessica (the CEO) interacts directly with clients over Discord to clear doubts. Nonetheless with their new FT server on majors pairs spread is 0.1 pip and there are NO commissions, literally 0$ commission (this is something incredible). You will not find any better prop firm to this.

Usa,
Usa, USA,
Jun 16, 2021,

Excellent

Payout came on same day it was due within hours! Highly recommend them! Very good communication aswell from the customer service aspect

Great customer service fastest payouts 100% legit firm

FT support team is always there to help traders. Funding talent is “girls in power” firm, but they work very hard in traders’ favor by paying profits share twice per month. I took challenge on June 11 and as of today June 15th, I received my first payout with the refund fee. Thanks all for your hard works and supports.Trading is hard, your supports are very helpful for me as a trader. Cheers!

Amsterdam, Netherlands,

Awesome Company

I have been using the services they provide from the last 3 month, have seen the evolution of the company and I'm glad to say that personally is the Best Funding Firm I have been using and tried since the last 4 years that I have been trading

Florida, USA,

BEST OF THE BEST

Funding Talent is the best prop firm hands down. Super speedy support, easy withdrawal process, reasonable and achievable rules/targets. Received my first payout in less than a month of purchasing/passing the challenge and verification. Cannot say enough good things about this prop firm. Thank you Funding Talent!

Warri, Nigeria,

Best prop firm so far

The fact that even when you close a month in loss on a challenge account, you're given the opportunity to trade flex model accounts for no extra pay is laudable. I have gotten 2 withdrawals so far. Good job guys

Corey,
Tennessee, USA,
Jun 9, 2021,

Overall Amazing

Let me start by saying that this is one of the best decisions I’ve made since I started trading. If only I knew about it before hand I wouldn’t have lost so much money. The program is great! It really teaches you not to over leverage. And for hard headed people like me, I’ve had to reset my account a few times lol. But the staff are always there willing to help whenever possible. I definitely have already recommended the program to my friends that trade!

Carnaxide, Portugal,
Jun 8, 2021,

Excellent prop firm! I recommend to everyone, join now. They pay on time , the support is amazing.