Forex Trade Copier review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

FX Tech Group Ltd

Dennis Buchholz

Updated: Jul 1, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Forex-Trade-Copier.com
Forex-Trade-Copier.com is part of FX Tech Group Ltd group. Known members of this group include FX-Tech-Group.comForex-Signals.online, Forex-Pin.com, Agimat-Trading-System.com.

Join live discussion of Forex-Trade-Copier.com on our forum

Buffalo,
New York, USA,
Jun 14, 2022,

Scam

The 5 Star Reviews are scams. Beware of messages from Instagram asking for money up front and promising payouts. Nothing is guaranteed.

Reply by Dennis submitted Jun 19, 2022:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We never ask for any payments upfront etc. since our service is free of charge.

After checking Instagram, we’ve found several profiles that are pretending to be Dennis Buchholz in conjunction with Forex trading. We have reported all of them.

Our Trade Copier Service Is available through the website https://forex-trade-copier.com only.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 5, 2022,

Impressive performance

Impressive performance, they do not trade everyday and keep only 1 position open until it's closed. That makes me confident on the service.

Reply by Dennis submitted Apr 27, 2022:
Thank you very much. Money Management is everything.
Victoria, BC, Canada,
Mar 21, 2022,

Highly Recommended

I'm blown away so far by Dennis' accuracy and confidence in his analysis/AI. I've only been using this for about 2 months and he's not lost a single trade. That fact doesn't really matter too much, since you can see that he has lost trades in the past, which is totally normal. But what's most impressive is that even trades that go into drawdown somehow end up being winning trades! There's so much to like about his trade copier and only very minor complaints, which at the end of the day don't matter since he's so profitable. Also, I like how he always sends a quick message if he's not going to trade for a few days - the communication is always appreciated. I hope he keeps providing this service for years to come!

Reply by Dennis submitted Mar 30, 2022:
Thank you for your review. The trade copier service is here to stay.
GB, United Kingdom,
Jan 18, 2022,

Highly recommended

I have been signed up to the Forex Trade Copier for almost two years, and this receiver has simply produced one successful trade after another.

My account balance increases every week and reflects long-term exponential growth. Numbers don't lie.

Many trading experts make big claims about their skills, but Mr Buchholz is one of the few who can trade profitably and back it all up with undeniable evidence, which can be easily checked and verified on FX Blue.

Executing a profitable trade is one thing, but he has done this consistently over a lengthy period of time without losses that jeopardise the account. I don't know the specific timeframe Mr Buchholz uses or the most detailed aspects of his system. All I know is that it WORKS. I can only tell the truth.

5/5 and highly recommended.

Thank you very much.

To your question regarding the time frame:
It does not matter if scalping of swing trading; we always consider the "commitment of traders" data of the past 30 days. With those numbers, the chart time frames don't matter. You basically can trade with the numbers only. Our verified FXBlue statistics of the past three years proves that.
Jan 17, 2022,

Very good copy service

I have been using this copy service for over a year now and it is quite impressive. I have developed trust with the larger account size. The trade statics are very accurate and true. No spam

Reply by Dennis submitted Feb 7, 2022:
Thank you for your review. Highly appriciate that.
Leyte, Philippines,
Nov 27, 2021,

A monthly income is one of the best ways to make money.I'm just new here, but all I can say is that I'm really satisfied. This system surpasses my expectations, so I'll give it five stars.

Thank you very much.
Roma, Italy,
Apr 16, 2021,

Free trade Copier by Dennis

Excellent service. I started to use the service just one month ago and 12 positions opened and all closed in profit AMAZING.
Thanks a lot Dennis

Macerata, Italy,
Apr 9, 2021,

Free Trade Copier Service By Dennis ==> Fantastic and Very Profitable

Thanks to Dennis for giving me the opportunity to use another profitable system.
I have using the "Free Trade Copier Service" for more than 1 year, I have an excellent automatic performance every month. :-)
I am 100% satisfied.
Thank Yuo Dennis.

Emanuele From Italy

Aljoshua,
Hamburg, Germany,
Mar 9, 2021,

Trade Copier Service

Hey guys,
I'm using this Trade Copier Service since one year and it is the best one I have ever used. All of Dennis products working perfect.

N/A, Hong Kong,
Feb 21, 2021,

Profitable

It is slow but it's a profitable trade copier, Dennis shared this manual trade copier which provides me a profit monthly income.