OBRInvest.com Review

Updated: Sep 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

OBRInvest is a CFD broker. OBR Invest offers the MT4 CFD trading top platform. OBRInvest.com offers CFD on over 50 currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

OBRInvest.com

Established: Unknown
Address: 12 Archiepiskopou Makariou Avenue III, Office No. 201, ZAVOS KRISTELLINA TOWER, 4000, Mesa Geitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: info@obrinvest.com, +357 2 526 2740
Regulators: CySEC # 217/13
CFD: (255+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of OBRInvest.com on our forum

Morgenmuffel,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany,
Sep 9, 2021,

This broker has several good advantages.

I know that you might say that OBRinvest is a regular broker and that may be true, but ... This broker has several good advantages. For example, I like that there is a large number of trading assets. I have the ability to trade cryptocurrency, currencies, stocks and indices and that's enough to be able to make money 24 hours a day!

Reply by OBR support submitted Sep 14, 2021:
Dear Morgenmuffel,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for the 5 stars rating!
Patricio Patrido,
Alcobendas, Spain,
Sep 2, 2021,

I feel secure trading here

I would hardly feel secure here if it wasn’t regulated. Fortunately, this broker has a license, so I can trade here without fearing that it could be a scam. I trade on Metatrader here because I actively use custom indicators. Their web platform Webtrader is very good, but it doesn’t support custom indicators.

Reply by OBR support submitted Sep 3, 2021:
Dear Patricio,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your positive feedback about our company. We really appreciate it.
Ponta Delgada, Portugal,
Aug 31, 2021,

Lost all my retirment savings. Took a loan and lost it all

OBR has the dubious managers that violated all the rules provided by the regulatory CySEC . They are very convincing in talking me to open too many trades so they can make me lot of money. they do that put pople in position to add money to the account to save what was left. I had to borrow money against my house and now all is gone. I have emails and screen shots to prove it at least 4 violation. I have been looking for help to recover my money but so far I got another scammers that prey on people like me. So I am taking matters in my hand trying to recover the lost money next step is to hire a lawyer

Reply by OBR support submitted Sep 2, 2021:
Dear Jolanta,
Thank you for taking time to submit your feedback. However, we're sorry to read this review from you and that you had a bad experience with OBRInvest. Please share with us your experience in as much detail you can in order to examine your case at support-obr@obrinvest.com and be able to solve your issue.
Phylo Gikas,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Aug 24, 2021,

Reliable first of all

The broker is regulated with European commission, so the funds are safe here. As for the trading experience itself - that's a regular broker with no issues but no special features as well. Just a regular CFD broker with nice support and reliable enough. That's pretty much it.

Reply by OBR support submitted Aug 26, 2021:
Dear Phylo,
We are very happy to hear that our services are useful for you. Thank you for keeping us posted and for the 4 stars rating!
Mortenger,
Darmstadt, Germany,
Aug 14, 2021,

The reviews about OBRinvest

I recently decided to register here after reading the reviews about OBRinvest. Of course, 2020 was not a good year, even in connection with the world situation with coronavirus. But what can I say in the end: the requirements for the client and his finances are absolutely reasonable. I also like the excellent website functionality and technical support. All the options on the site, simple and straightforward. Also, the site itself is not overloaded with banners and advertisements.

Reply by OBR support submitted Aug 19, 2021:
Dear Mortenger,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing OBRInvest for your trading experience. We are glad to work with customers like you.
Frederico,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Aug 12, 2021,

This broker suits me

The main thing I can say about this broker is that it’s not a scam. It follows from my trading with it. I was testing it for a month. I guess it’s enough to understand whether it’s genuine or not. So, I saw nothing suspicious in the trading process. Additionally, it doesn’t prevent me from withdrawing money.

Reply by OBR support submitted Aug 13, 2021:
Dear Frederico,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for the 5 stars review.
Antal Farkas,
Csömör, Hungary,
Jul 29, 2021,

OBRinvest is a regulated broker !

I was looking for a way to make money online. They laughed at me and said that this is all impossible. To be honest, I'm not sure now, or everything is fine here. People told me that OBRinvest is a regulated broker and I don't have to worry about my money.
I recently opened a live account. The minimum deposit is not big - only 250 dollars. I thought I could risk this amount for my future!

Reply by OBR support submitted Aug 3, 2021:
Dear Antal,
We would like to inform you that OBRinvest is Cyprus Investment Firm, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 217/13. Please keep our support email support-obr@obrinvest.com for any assistance you may need in a future
Tommi Markkula,
Loviisa, Finland,
Jul 13, 2021,

I see no cheating here

I had several unhappy experiences with scam brokers in the past, although I can’t say that I lost a lot of money. However, I will always remember those strong negative emotions. Since that time I became very cautious when it comes to choosing new brokers.
Reliability is more crucial for me than trading conditions. There’s one negative thing about assessing a new broker. I mean that you have to risk your money. You are expected to open a real account with a broker you are interested in and try trading. You can be scammed or not, but only this way you can learn the truth about the broker. None of the reviews will tell the truth.
As for this broker, I can tell that I successfully tested this broker and I didn’t lose money during the process. So, I’m going to continue trading here.

Reply by OBR support submitted Jul 15, 2021:
Dear Tommi,
Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and hope that you continue enjoying trading with OBRinvest.
Jayden King,
Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 10, 2021,

I feel secure with this company

This company doesn’t offer exclusive features, but it has something more important. That’s the fact that it’s regulated. So, it’s trustworthy for me. Besides this, I like fast execution here.

Reply by OBR support submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Dear Jayden,
Thank you for your positive feedback and for the 5 stars rating!
Thorsten Bachmeier,
Bad Vilbel, Germany,
Jul 5, 2021,

Overall, I can rate OBRinvest highly

Although it is a fairly standard broker, it still has some strong points that attracted me and as far as I know also interested some of my colleagues in the market.First of all, I would like to praise them for the quality of their financial transactions - withdrawals and deposits are done in a few minutes, no matter what card you use or other conditions.Also, they have a well-organized platform - a lot of technical tools, a lot of assets that are available for all capitals, which in my opinion is the most important detail in order to work freely and competently.

Reply by OBR support submitted Jul 13, 2021:
Dear Thorsten,
Thank you for your positive feedback about our Platform. Please keep our support email support-obr@obrinvest.com for future use and feel free to contact us for any queries or issues you may come across!