FueledByForexTrading.com Review

Nick Ross

Also FueledByForex.com

Updated: May 19, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Fueled By Forex Trading develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. FueledByForexTrading's MT4 EAs include LEGACY Automated Algorithm EA and ELITE Automated Algorithm EA for online currency trading.

FueledByForexTrading.com

Established: 2020
Contact: support@fueledbyforextrading.com, (631) 618-4842

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
Elite Automated Algorithm EA +6.54 4.3 +31.323

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of FueledByForexTrading.com on our forum

FueledByForexTrading.com profile provided by fueledbyforex, Apr 19, 2021

Welcome to Fueledbyforextrading!

Automated Algorithm Software:
This EA works by calculating and trading around historical high and low price points to find profit opportunities. Utilizing the trend on both a daily and hourly chart it will trade around these data points with martingale methods, with the idea that price always reverts back to the mean. Drawdown is to be expected, but I've put a clever spin on typical martingale methods to ensure it doesn't double down forever and that all trades close for either a net positive or small loss. I recommend a balance of at least $5,000 with $10,000 being the safest start.

Lou,
Virginia, USA,
May 14, 2021,

Great EA

Started with 800(definitely not recommended) and after 2 months profit is 5K, at one point I added 1K due to drawdown safety but other than that only great things so far, definitely recommend

Winchester, Tn, USA,
May 12, 2021,

Life Changing !

1st of all I have purchased Several EAs over $2000 each that promised the world but never delivered. I'm very skeptical and have lost 1000s in other Eas. This one has delivered me consistent Returns and I've been able to withdraw over 10k this month. So yeah I'm in Love with this and Dare to Say Nothing is better out there. Nick Ross is awesome Customer Service. Dude you Rock man !. E.C

Charlotte, USA,
Apr 30, 2021,

Amazing and does exactly what it says!

I have been using Nick’s forex EA for exactly 1 month I have made $3,200 off of an initial $2,500 investment. The key to this is capital protection. Know when to add funds if your DD gets low, you can always take it back out as it always comes back. I went into a -$4,500 DD. $5,700balance added $2k protection just Incase. It came back to within $70 DD and made $150 that day. Trust the system.

Lewis clack,
West palm beach, USA,
Apr 29, 2021,

So far so good - highly recommended

I would highly recommend the elite ea. I have been using this software for about 6 weeks and made over 4K in profits. I would suggest a minimum of 5k initial investment, and have some more handy incase you need it. The software will work its magic you just have to make sure you maintain a healthy balance! Nick is awesome at answering all my questions and keeping us up to date on what’s going on in the market. Overall, I’m absolutely loving it and happy to be part of the journey!!

Miami fl, USA,
Apr 26, 2021,

Recommended for anyone wanting to change their life

Has paying customer and complete newbie in forex and trading in general I have to say I wish I found this service a year ago.Where else can you instantly give yourself a raise 5 to 6 figures with little no effort.This dude Nick awesome no question is off limits and he walks you through the process I already have to 2 bot setup working on my 3rd my goal is 10.Don’t missing opportunity to change your life.(P.s if there is any doubt the whole process is verified, continued fine tuning and back testing)

Knoxville, TN, USA,

As a paying customer of Fueled by Forex

I'm a paying customer of the Fueled by Forex Elite Automation software. Via my MT4 connection with a starting balance of $4.5k in my first complete week of use my profit was $297.18 USD. And as of this writing I just completed 8 full days of use and have profited a total of $829.96 USD. The largest amount of Draw Down that I witnessed was minus $1,003. From my experience I have to say the software is great at reversing the draw down to manageable levels by simultaneously closing both negative trading pair positions and positive trading pair positions and during those exact moments still able to take out profits. The owner Nick Ross is active within the FB group to give one on one answers to questions for all to see.

Tony Yun,
Los angeles, USA,

So good so far!!

No issues with setup at all, EA has been running great with no problems at all bringing in consistent daily income. Plus Nick the man himself is very quick at responding and provides great customer service which I personally find the most important above all else.

Maryland, USA,
Apr 22, 2021,

Fueled by Forex Elite EA is beast !!

I have tried many different EAs in the past but never came across an EA as good as this one. I joined Fueled by forex a month ago and I am extremely happy with their Elite EA. Honestly, it is a money machine. Yes, it does use martingale and grid methods but as long as you stay within the recommended safe equity limit, you will be fine. The safety limits are, $3000 (risky), $5000 (safe), $10000 (safest). I personally started with 4k equity and now my balance is $6100+ and it's only been 3-4 weeks with them. In fact, I did start my second subscription with Fueled by forex Elite EA today (4/21/2021), hoping to scale things up. Good luck to whoever wants to join the club and you will not regret it!

Massachusetts, USA,
Apr 21, 2021,

Has worked perfectly so far

I have been using the Elite Automated Algorithm EA for exactly one month now. I have achieved a net profit of ~$2200, on the lowest lot setting possible, allowing me to cover the cost of the subscription ($200) and make another $2000 on top of that. I began with ~$3600 and am now at ~$5600 after withdrawing the subscription cost for this month. Absolutely amazing!

On the lowest setting possible, you can expect $100 per day from this system, or $500 per week. This is definitely satisfactory to me and I look forward to increasing my lot size as my balance increases. My maximal drawdown has been $3000, which of course was a bit scary but as my account slowly increases, my risk lessens. I plan to only begin withdrawals once my account hits $10,000.

So why don't I give it 5 stars? Well, it's simply because the time I've had to test it (1 month) isn't nearly enough to properly evaluate its consistency long term. So while yes, as of now things look extremely promising, I can't call it a perfect EA just yet. The real test will come with time, and I'll definitely be back in several months (or years) time to update my review.

Overall, love the EA so far and would recommend it to anyone who has at least $5000 (that they're okay with losing) to start with.

McDonough, GA, USA,
Apr 20, 2021,

EA Elite is Elite

First and foremost I’d like to thank Fueledbyforex and Nick Ross for coming up with and incredible investment option for passive income. I’ve tried different avenues of investments made very little money and lost plenty of money in the Forex market. Since it’s implementation in March the EA Elite software has been absolutely spectacular!! I started on a micro account with $300 along the way adding an additional $1250, and my account grew to $4800 last week giving me a profit of $3300. I made a withdrawal of $1200 and have already recouped over half this week alone bringing my account back over $4000. This product could be life changing and promote you to financial freedom, so you can be free to enjoy your life and the value of your time, what a bargain. The extremely low draw down is so impressive, so let’s Martingale together!!