Fidelcrest.com Review

Prop Firm

Updated: Jun 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Fidelcrest.com

Established: 2018
Contact: investors@fidelcrest.com

Join live discussion of Fidelcrest.com on our forum

Alberta, Canada,
Jun 3, 2021,

False advertising

Fidelcrest is a prop firm which has similar styling to FTMO. You are offered a wide range of brokers and lot's of items to trade from. There's a 10% draw down and such, which you can read more on the website. I actually had a great trading experience with them, spreads were good but unfortunately I failed the test and admit I must refine my strategy. My beef isn't with the trading itself but the offer on the website that enticed me to sign up. In other words, Fidelcrest refused to honour the offer because they said I violated the rules.

Here's the offer:
(BIG LETTERS) WE GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE FOR FREE
(fine print)Fidelcrest gives a second try FREE OF CHARGE to everyone who couldn't reach the profit target with the first try. This policy only applies to those who didn't violate any rules or reach the maximum loss limit during their first challenge period.

English isn't my first language but I find the advertisement a complete farce! What's the point of offering the deal then? I have confirmed this with their rep stating I do not qualify for the offer because I met the draw down limit.