WrenFX.com Review

Updated: Dec 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The WrenFX MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Wren FX automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform trades on EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/CH, USD/JPY. The WrenFX.com forex robot does not use scalping or hedging strategies.

WrenFX.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
WrenFX Expert Advisor +10.47 6.1 +83.542

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of WrenFX.com on our forum

Canterbury, New Zealand,
Nov 30, 2021,

Service is where it's at.

Review as at 30th November 2021.
I watched this EA for a few months, had minimal correspondence with the developer but he was always polite and did not at any stage try and pressure me into any purchase and yet still persevered with all my questions.
I decided about a month ago to take the plunge and purchase his small, 2 account version for 18 months.
At first I was a little disappointed because the account loaded on IC-Markets did not trade at all and did not show anything in the log files from an error point of view.
The Roboforex account however took off like a steam train and has been trading just fine, almost matching the developers account on MyFXBook trade for trade.
I emailed re the issue with IC-Markets and although it took about 3 weeks to get to the bottom of the issue, the developer never once ignored an email, never once made me feel like I was a nuisance and persevered with my issue until it was resolved, even offering to add an extra month to my contract to make up for the time lost.
At this stage both accounts are trading fine, should this change I shall try and remember to come back here and post an update, but I can honestly say at this stage there is absolutely no reason why one should not invest in this developer and his Expert Advisor.