FXGT.com Review

360 Degrees Markets Ltd and ISPASS Technologies Ltd

Updated: Jun 12, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXGT is a forex broker. FX GT offers the MT5, MT Web Trader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FXGT.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, stocks, equity indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXGT.com
FXGT.com is part of 360 Degrees Markets Ltd and ISPASS Technologies Ltd group. Known members of this group include AltumFX.com, GlobalGT.com.

Join live discussion of FXGT.com on our forum

Japan, Japan,
Dec 13, 2021,

Money problem

I had a money problem with FXGT. I have submitted withdrawal applications for about 10000$. But the amount of money I have received for 6 months is about 7000$. I asked them for it and they always say they completed the applications. If they do it as they say, I should have received the rest of money by now. Also, I asked the credit company(JCB) I used to deposit to FXGT for it and they told me they had not confirmed my payment from FXGT. Where did the money go?

I won't recommend newcomers to open accounts with FXGT, and if you are existing customers, I will recommend you to check if the amount of money you withdrew from FXGT matches that of money you received in your bank or card account.