WonderTraderPro.us Review

Updated: Nov 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
WonderTraderPro.us

Established: Unknown
Contact: service@wondertraderpro.us

Join live discussion of WonderTraderPro.us on our forum

Dallas, TX, USA,
Nov 16, 2021,

wondertraderpro.us reviews From Trustpilot

I am very well known in Many of the Forex forums as fx4sam and have been trading since 2003. I am known for "Telling it like it Is" when it comes to reviews. That's why I sadly admit that out of the dozens I have written, only 1 (One) has been positive. And this IS NOT THE ONE!!!
Not only are the photos of the people they claim to be "Their Staff" from another company/business, but the office they claim to have in Plano, TX DOES NOT EXIST!! I live 4 miles South of Plano :)
Stay tuned... THIS WILL BE UPDATED!

ANOTHER FALSE CLAIM:
"If you read the reviews here carefully, you can find all these negative reviews here were written by people who never bought and used our product. People who really bought and used our product always gave us positive reviews, because we always provide the best product and customer service."

I imagine all the positive ones are false as well.

Here's the actual email I was sent after asking to try it out, and after reading this I Knew I didn't want it!

Hi Sam,
We can provide you a copy, but we don't want to take the risk that you categorize it as a scam and destroy our reputation. You can try it and promote it if you think it is useful. But if not, you need to let it go and do not hurt us. If that's the agreement, we can proceed with it.
---