Phantom Trading FX review - Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Aug 5, 2022 · PhantomTradingFX.com  · Is this your company?

What is Phantom Trading FX?

Phantom Trading FX is a forex training company that provides educational courses and videos to help users learn to trade forex.

Please read Phantom Trading FX Reviews below and share your learning experiences with this company.

Phantom Trading FX

Established: Unknown
Customer Service: Info@phantomtradingfx.com

Join live discussion of PhantomTradingFX.com on our forum

Danny,
Maryland, USA,
Jul 22, 2022,

Best Education I've Experienced

I love this course, honestly. Very refreshing to get an actual education that doesn't have "new sauce" every couple months. The strategies are clear & the coaches are actual traders. This for traders that REALLY want to learn, if you're serious you will see better results than before!

Compy,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 21, 2022,

Joining Phantom one of the best decision I have made. After being introduced to SMC by one of my friends, I knew there was more I needed to learn so I could get an edge. The coaches are great, they have literally simplified the markets and came up with concepts that make it easy to grasp. After following the Phantom way and ofcorse taking the time to go through the trade recaps and content I can proudly say I am now a Funded trader. I dont think I would have made it here so soon if it was not for this community. I highly recommend it.

Norway, Norway,
Jul 20, 2022,

Top tier community, coaching, and course!

Been trading for 7 months total now, 3 months in Phantom, and it was the absolute game changer I needed to get the consistency and confluence within my trading and to also finally acquire funding.

Follow their roadmap, and structure, and take ownership yourself to learn the strategies and risk management, and success is inevitable. This is undoubtedly your last stop.

Jul 2, 2022,

Phantom will be your last stop

I have been with many communities which I had gained knowledge from, however nothing beats phantom trading fx and the amazing community.

The course is amazing and easy to digest, learning and applying all the concepts has made a huge difference to my trading. I had finally found a strategy that suits my style. I was able to achieve a funded account and hoping to achieve many more. The coaches are outstanding and are always a helping hand.

I would highly recommend phantom trading fx.

Jonathan,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Jun 15, 2022,

Great coaches, great methodology

I have tried multiple different trading companies but I have only found consistency with Phantom Trading. I have been a member for around 18 months and I have been trading with a funded account for 6 months.
The coaches are always there to help with recaps and now do multiple live sessions every week. Highly recommend!

Emmanuel,
Florida, USA,
Jun 13, 2022,

Phantom

Yea the whole phantom methodology was easy to catch on and it all made sense. I joined in April and now I’m passing challenges. Safe to say that you guys are doing the right thing and I appreciate it all

leeds, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2022,

Best on the market

They are not lying when they say this will be your last stop. I have tried some other communities but the amount of knowledge and help you get from Phantom is unmatched. They teach you the ins and outs of the market and why the market moves in certain ways so you are not just blindly following some retail rules but actually understand and can read what is happening! Recommended for all levels from beginner to experienced!

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jun 3, 2022,

Professional team and a consistent methodology

After almost an year on the community - today I've passed my first funding challenge and have found consistency on the FX markets during the last couple of months.

For the team I can say that they are humble professionals, it is an honor to be able to learn from true professionals, one of the founders has (17+!!!) years of experience in the markets.

The methodology is concise, the course is explained profesionally and is structured logically where one concept builds upon the previous one and they all work together with one rule based/ methodology based approach to the market, with no "ambiguity".

Questiions are answered on zooms and in the community - so "unclear" things become "clear" fast.

With enough hard work, consistency, discipline - you can "engrain" the methodology in your subconciousness and consistently pull profits from the markets - currencies, indices, commodities - the concepts can be applied on all financial instruments.

Gurgaon, India,
May 25, 2022,

Hands down the best community in the past 3 years

I have been a part of multiple communities, but phantom does is the best. They have the best structured course, it's nothing like I've ever seen. Tha pacing of the course is just right not too slow and not too rushed. Something that Phantom gold class is it's community. They have a team of coaches and members who are there to help you at every single step of your journey, be it finding your way through the charts or helping you develop the right mindset to trade.

Heck! One of the coaches even helped me in reading the MT trade statements lol.
Phantom organizes community calls multiple times a week, yes a WEEK!! To guide our way in the markets and helping us reach our final destination to be a profitable trader.
This is the only community that gave me confidence in trading and I'm glad to say that I'll be going for funding challenges shortly.

So for the reader, you...
No need to have second thoughts about it, just jump in.
It's worth it.
north east, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2022,

absolute first class sevice and education

well where to start the value in phantom is unbelievable, not just the education but the community alone is gold, then you have they phantom team on hand to answers questions offer feedback on trades weather you win or lose the amount of live session is increasing all the time from live london session to live backtesting session and so on my trading has massively improved and ive also secured funding since joining will always appreciate the guys there and all of the support you get